cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi experts,   We have 2 pairs of 80M Metro-ethernet running OSPF for normal traffic and 1 pair of 20M "Replication" Metro-ethernet (no dynamic protocol) for replication & backup traffic between site A & site B.   On each site, there are also multiple...

Hi all, I have a Cicso RV042G VPN router that will have a PBX gateway device (Citel MCK) connecting Nortel Meridian phone lines through to an Extender device (Citel MCK) behind another Cicso RV042G VPN router.  I am having difficulties setting up the...

Today I got a Cisco ISR1100 (C1111-8P) router.   Maybe I am doing something wrong here but I can't figure out how to enter the initial setup.   I am connecting with a mini usb cable to the console, when the router is booted I type enable and asks me ...

Osirison by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my interfaces is showing this:#sh standby GigabitEthernet0/1 - Group 20 State is Init (interface down) Virtual IP address is 10.1.28.1This system RouterA) is IP's with .2 as its IP and .1 as the standby.It partner - ROuterB is .3 with .1 as ...

Hi Cisco, Can you give us recommendation to replace our current router 2811 and 1841? For your information, our company is medium where about 250 people working. Cisco router 2811 will be at our main HQ and Cisco router 1841 will be at our 3 branches...

5y5tadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have an ASR1001X with 3 BGP sessions from 3 different AS. All 3 sessions is working great but I have a congestion problem with one of them.   Actually I have 1Gbps with AS1 and is at 100% of incoming traffic, another one with AS2 at 50~60%...

radu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring a new 4K router with a 4MFT-T1/E1, with the intent of using it as a branch router connected to a 2xT1 MPLS link.  I followed the instructions found on on this Cisco page to the letter, but something's still not right.  I had no issues...

Hello. I have a problem with the configuration of the 881g. The problem is when i connect by fastetethernet and try ping my tunel i loos 50% of pings but from router the ping is 100% successful. Could someone look at my configuration?  

witek99 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All! My company is in the process of acquiring another company and there is a possibility of either using Cisco IWAN or Meraki. Can someone please share some pros/cons for the both? Which solution is better and more reliable? Which solution wil...

vakas10 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - hope this is the right place to post this. Basically looking to understand 4 snippets of code from our Cisco 7706 Nexus. I am very new to networking but as our resident Cisco expert has left I have to figure this out, so apologies for the newbie...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes