cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 4 sites, 2 of them will be producing multicast streams (at the moment), but currently at one of the sites is the RP. This may cause us problems because of unecessary traversal of the links for this kind of traffic. Each site has a pair o...

Hello and happy NY   I have a quick question. I have a Switch, with only phones on it on internal network, which leads to another switch that connects to Call Center. Will auto qos work with no other config ? Its a cisco 3560. Do I need to set the CO...

fotismark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys   I'm struggling with packet tracer on an exercise and have not been able to identify why the router can not route traffic to a second wireless router   Unfortunately I'm not allowed to attach a packet tracer file here   Background info: PC-P...

Louis1984 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my entire network includes this -   4 LAN Networks in different locations, and 1 isp which will provide the 4 networks with internet, at the moment i am unsure of how to configure the ISP router, each device needs to be able to ping and receive a...

Acryaz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR1000 QoS issue

hello,      I have a question about qos-group in asr 1000 router, as I read the configuration guide, "The QoS group is a field in the packet data structure internal to the router" as described, So it's only local significant, can I use this way: 1、in...

Hi AllI am just wondering if someone knows how to interpret the DMT Bits  Per Binwe got in a sh dsl int atm0:DMT Bits Per Bin000: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 3 3 4 5 5 6 6010: 6 6 6  6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 3 3 3 3 0020: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 B B B B B030:  B B B B B ...

Hello,   We ran into an issue today where we had to move a phone and upon plugging it back in, the phone did not get a DHCP address. It obviously wouldn't work at all.  So we tested cycling a different phone and the same issue happened.  I then took ...

We are 2 physically separate Data centres, requirement is to design resilient internet links. We have ordered 2 separate internet links with 2 ISPs, both came with their own address ranges, we then registered with RIPE as a result acquired /22 public...

eyep by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,If I want to set a BGP router-id (even thoug it is optional) while forming a EBGP peering with ISP, can I use any IP (like pvt IP) or any recomended suggestions for that..? Iam kind of lost in this..;-)Thank youMS

mvsheik123 by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I learned yesterday that Cisco only truly supports 4 T1s in a 2821. I have 3 WICs in a 2821 (6 T1s) and it's been "working" fine. I noticed that I've been incurring CRC errors on ALL 6 of my interfaces. I've contacted the local telco, and they tested...

Suppose I have 3 routers in same multi-access(transit) network and all of them have priority 0, which would mean all 3 would not take part in the DR BDR election. So what would happen in this scenario? They would stop at 2-Way state?If they are in ...