cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HI all     I have a nat problem on ASA. the structure is simple. nat inside source device to outside interface IP ( nat (inside, outside) source dynamic obj_192.166.168.9 interface) the reason use dynamic nat is because their is other devices need to...

yang yang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,   I have 2x2800 routers with NME-16ES-1G-P - 16-port 10/100 Cisco EtherSwitch Service Module installed in it.   I created L2tp tunnel using Physical interfaces on the routers. It works fine. laptops could ping each other.   Now I Want to cr...

TL;DR: Something's not right here. Do the in/out byte counts on the WAN port rollover at a certain number?   I've been monitoring the traffic coming in on an asymmetric broadband connection because a new potential ISP wants to know how many GBps the ...

Hello Everyone,   We need guidance on the best path forward to providing ISP redundancy with *outbound* ISP load balancing (no need for inbound - don't want to use BGP).   We presently have 2 x ASA 5516-X units in a stateful Active/Standby HA configu...

probleme with cisco router 887 va-k9 bonjours j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute e...

mustiman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I got IP address from ISP to configure point to point connection . But we requested to use 8 public ip address so ISP gave one point to point IP and rest 8 with complete diff IP range: PUBLIC1: ISP for point 2 point: 197.36.128.214/30 ...

ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Measuring 5 Gbps

Hi folks, one of my two ISP´s told me today that he had increased my service to 5 Gbps...I´m actually using 3.5 Gbps top on these days but I think next month I´m going to need more than 4 Gbps, so I asked him for the 5 Gbps. Is there anyway or any eq...

Hello,I am trying to figure out a way to filter inbound routes.  I want to allow almost all other routes in, except the Default Route That one needs to stay local to router itself.  This connection is also connected via IPSec.The basic design of what...

David Lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a Cisco 871 Adsl router (IOS C870-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M6) This will be connected to an adsl line for dialup to the ISP. I have used the configuration before, but for some reason I cannot get it to light up the PPP con...

hi, can someone advice what's the SKU or ordering part number for 24portGE-4port10GE i need to enable ports 12-23 on my ASR 920 24 port. is there an eval license that i can temporarily activate for the said bulk port license?   https://www.cisco.com...

Dear all I'll install a cisco 887va-k9 router next week. would you please tell me how to install it to act as  ADSL modem to my LAN  regarding blow informations:adslpppoevpi/vci 0/35username Upassword Pkind regardsMahmoud

Hello,   I'm trying to set up 4g lte as a back with DMVPN eigrp capability. I'm not sure if my failover is active but my problem right now is my tunnel is up/down.   Thought I'd configured everything right and my cell int is up up but it's not coming...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

bonjours j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + mon pc portab...

mustiman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I'm preparing a setup where I have a 1921 ISR router and I need to use two different ISP's to provide internet access (dynamically nated) to the internal LAN. If I got it right, just by having two default routes, the router will be doing load ...

luchonat1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes