cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have cisco switch 3560-48 t-s .i configure its port 0/41 as vlan 401 and my vlan 401 int ip is 10.204.27.1 255.255.255.0 and i place nvr ip 10.204.27.2 but when i access this nvr from vlan 1 its not pinging or access what should be ip address of c...

Hello experts, HQ and 3 sites in ASIA    1. ASIA to HQ  and Vice versa Comm : configured with DMVPN (eigrp) in AS1 2. ASIA to ASIA : Configured DMVPn EIGRP in AS1 3. Now we are implementing MPLS from HQ to Each ASIAN site. MPLS Provider will use GETV...

Hi, I repleaced an ASR 9001 but the new device does not have the k9sec insttalled so I tried to download it but .tar file doesn´t have it. THe version is the following: sh ver briefFri Mar 9 09:26:24.115 UTC Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 5.1.3[Defau...

g3doubt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have IPSEC over GRE site to site tunnels (total 12 tunnels running) in the network and RIP spans the whole network. Two of the tunnels keeps alerting for flaps. I have checked with my ISP already and got information thre are no issues.These tunn...

I have two Cisco 2911 routers communicating over the Internet using an IPSec site-to-site tunnel with pre-shared keys and isakmp aggressive mode. Can I reconfigure the routers to use isakmp main mode versus aggressive mode while still using pre-share...

GW M by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,   I need some help with the DMVPN tunnel and VOIP traffic passing through. I have a simple topology, hub with static IP address and two hubs with dynamic IPs. I have created a DMVPN tunnel with IPSEC on top of it and static routes over th...

Hello   I just receive a new Cisco router ISR4331 deployed with IOS 03.16.04b.S version.   If I check on Cisco website, the suggested version are Denali-16.3.6(MD) or Everest 16.6.3 (ED). Which version is better ? The current installed or one of thes...

Jerome C. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I connected the 2802 to the network yet the leds keep alternating green off blue off red off - means access point is being located - yet nothing else happens   I have a SonicWALL firewall - no cisco controller. Any idea how to resolve?

Hello Experts,I have been reading for the last 3 days on how to setup this old switch 4500. It is running CATOS and I want to make sure that when I connect it to the network it doesn't create a loop since it has to be compatible with other vendors, n...

Hello forum,    I found this setup and I was wondering if it is a valid setup to connect two routers via Etherchannel (LACP). One end as L3 with an IP address and the other side as L2 like the config below.   ----------------------L3 Side (Cisco ASR1...

Dears ,I have Faced the following message on router that keeps appearing till i restarted the router : %HWIC_HOST-1-RXCLK_MISSING_ERROR: HWIC_HOST: The HWIC Receive Clock signal was not detected for Interface Descriptor Block 0x42ED6600FastEthernet0/...

Hello to everyone, i have this scenario...  recently the provider upgraded the internet lines from adsl2 to vdsl. The thing i have old routers and i must upgrade them too.  The question is if i can restore the config file to the new vdsl router.   I ...

rizosv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card