cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guy I have question.  if I've  2  cache    such as 1. blue coat proxy  2. cache flow   so I would like test specify source  for deference the traffic  to web cache  this is example  IP 1.1.1.1  to bluecoat IP 1.1.1.2 to cache flow   I need  exampl...

TimeOut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to create an ibgp connection that will advertise my local networks (if possible) to each other.  The problem i'm running into is that i don't want to use ospf for one router to talk to another router to know about local routes.  The one r...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening everyone, I'm deploying an OSPF design and had a question or two: I'm going to be creating an area 0 for my corporate office, which will be my ABR, and plan on making my other sites area 1 or area 2 for each new site, maybe even just lea...

Hi all, I will try and explain this as best as I can, and with a basic flow overview:   Cisco 2691 (PPP Client) --> Cisco 2691 (LAC) --> Juniper MX240 (LNS)   Okay, with IPv4 set as a pool on the LNS everything works fine. I get an L2TP tunnel, authe...

Our Organization has bought BGP ASN 395xxx and we are using this ASN for BGP peering with cogent router and advertising our Public subnets to Cogent through BGP.   In addition to this, we are also planning to peer one of our virtual router with black...

scottkvc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have been trying to configure a Cisco 877W router so that I can remotely access it via SSH, but I can not seem to get it to work. I have configured an IP address to VLAN 1 and I have even created another VLAN (VLAN 2) to make sure that I...

Trev1964 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears  Cisco 3600 router in my network when i try to write ex. acl and impliment that it successfully save the command but its not working what is the reason.   Command is running and save but not working that command so how can i resolve that proble...

Hello Gents,   I am working with a network that is using EIGRP 50 for connection of both onsite and offsite Data Centers along with access for remote locations. They are using an ELAN to connect their remote locations back to HQ and offsite DC's.   F...