cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've come across a minor issue on our network which is something that hadn't crossed my mind when configuring our multihomed BGP environment.I am learning a destination from our least preferred peer, within a /24 subnet. I am learning the sam...

Files will not display on bootflash.  I am trying to do an upgrade but can't view files as I need to delete some to get the new upgrade on the flash.  Below is what I get:dirUsage for bootflash://1548627968 bytes used267857920 bytes free1816485888 by...

DEAR TEAM, WHEN I CONFIGURE HSRP EVERYTHING IS OK BUT WHEN I CONNECT R1 TO R2 AND R1 TO SWITCH2 THEN COMMINICATION STOP. WHEN I REMOVE BOTH THE LINK THEN AGAIN EVERY THING IS OK PASSWORD PACKET TRACER IS cisco when asked hsrp ip 172.16.32.3 group num...

Hi ciscomates! I have a doubt about licence performance into 4451-X, What is the meaning of 1 Gbps performance? I think that the maximun throughput that I can achive in total, adding each interface throughput. In example, If I have a router for routi...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco Catalyst 4510 R-E that requires a password recovery how do I go about removing the password I have the following cards installed 2 x WS-X45-SUP6-E  Supervisor engine 6-E1x WS-X4624-SFP-E1x WS-X4648-RJ45V-E Thanks

Hi All, We have TWO MPLS circuits on same PE of same customer with two different vrf's X & Y but import and export RT are same. Please see below configuration and outputs. There is a route in X VRF 192.168.26.0/24 which is not being leaked on to Y vr...

Hello,We have a /22 internet address block. We devided it into four /24 address blocks, say, A, B, C, and D.ISP "Z" is the only ISP we peered with via BGP, and address block A has been distributed thourgh them.We have only one AS number.The company p...

ayao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone done BGP peering w/ an ISP, and received prtial routes w/o any problems?We're thinking to do this on a 3650 switch, and weren't sure if it has enough resources to hold the partial routes.How much memory does a route take?3650 has 4GB of RA...

Kevin-H by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 SSID broadcasting from the same radio and want to ping between them. They each have their own VLAN and DHCP pool but, I cannot ping between devices connected on each. Is there someting more I need to do in order to do this?I'm using a 194...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I'm trying to setup NAT for the following scenario with no success so far.  I need machine 10.5.2.33 to communicate with 189.23.0.85 and vice versa.Only RT1 "knows" how to reach both sides. I almost managed to have this working with the...

nat_issue.png
pmarques by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a router and router pid ISR4331/K9In my router when I enter the command "show proc memory sorted" and the output is below...ABP_Atcis_GE#show proc memory sortedProcessor Pool Total: 1688360784 Used: 311830448 Free: 1376530336lsmpi_io Poo...

sukhendra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   Im planning to prepend my AS to my 2nd ISP, like i have ISP-1 = 100Mbps and ISP-2 = 50Mbps so that my inbound traffic will come over to my ISP-1. What if my ISP-1 get congested will BGP behave to force other traffic to my ISP-2? or should i...