Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAT_FAILOVER_3 ISP

hi guys I need help with a proyect. I have 3 ISP, and 3 networks that needs to be nat overload to internet. network 1 nat-overload to isp1 network 2 nat-overload to isp2 network 3 nat-overload to isp3 when isp1 fails the network shall work to this ...

i have tow core switch cisco 4500 i need to create new vlan no.8, can't able to create this vlan, see below message in core switch 1.  (Core-1(config)#vlan 8VTP VLAN configuration not allowed when device is not the primary server for vlan database.) ...

Hello, Have a question. Below find my topology. Both routers have two directly connected subnets in their routing tables. Therefore both PC's on both sides should be able to ping devices placed in that subnets. However that's not the case. E.G: PC 1...

Arie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, In a project we have two CGR 2010 in two substations. I want to connect SFP port (optic) of former to ETH port (copper) of the latter. Is it possible by use of a commercial media converter such as MOXA or something like this ? Someone told me ...

h1363v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hoping someone can help... I have a couple static routes in my data center switch, for traffic pointing to an ASA (site-to-site tunnel with another company.) The switch is redistributing the static routes into EIGRP. I see the routes in EIGRP on the ...

hello I have cisco router 2900 already connection one internet line in port ( interface GigabitEthernet0/1),  port (interface GigabitEthernet0/0) its free I need to connected new internet line in this interface, after connecting the new line and tran...

Hi,     Under OSPF default-information originate option is available for propagate default route, and it use default AD of OSPF 110 so my question is how to propagate default route into EIGRP? i have redistribute default route into EIGRP using redis...

Hi Team I need help with my company project. Actually we have 3 VLANs, one for data, one for voice, and one for video, and we have 2 Wan links to my branch offices.  My needs are to send Data and voice Vlan in the first wan link, and send Video on ...

Firstly, I have many years experience with unix servers but absolutely no knowledge, training, qualifications or expertise with Cisco. The present task involves configuring an 887, ideally using CCP.  That 'should' be relatively straightforward as I ...

dougy by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer who has ISR 4331 and 4321 on branch sites. There is no UCS-E modules but we do have 200GB SSD storage and 8/16GB of RAM. In this configuration, is it possible and supported to run a low scale vWLC as a service container ?Thank...

Hi all, I am setting up a lab to experiment with some bandwidth classes using CBWFQ. My lab scenario is very simple and contains two classes, critical data and scavenger. Basically, what I am trying to achieve is that I would like either class to be...