cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all, I must configure HSRP like below. Below diagram is a part of mine that I plan to deal with. As you know, upper network diagram is weird because we originally connect SW1 - SW2 each other. However, I mustn't connect SW1-SW2. In this circ...

Hi Team, Currently I am working in a medium level company,we have couple of branches over India.Yesterday I configured one of the 1841 series router through console by taking remote access of Cochin(One of the city in India).Every one is connected th...

Resolved! Ripv1 question

Hi All, Newbie here.  Just studying for the test.  I have two small routers back to back on my work bench.  Trying to get ripv1 going between them.  It seemed to work for a while but it seems the serial port on the router "Joe1700" is not enabled.  N...

Hi, I am installing a point to multipoint network using DMVPN. All the DSL links come up and I can ping the public IP of the other router, but not through to the 192.168 (LAN) side. Presumably a simple mistake, but I am a little stuck. I have a 2901 ...

Resolved! RIP basic question

Hi All, Newbie here.  I have two routers back to back.  When using static routes, I can ping back and forth no problem.  So I'm thinking the cable is good and the DTE/DCE settings are correct.  Next, I delete static routes and configure RIP.  At firs...

Hello all I am struggling with this question: suppose you have 2 iBGP routers in the same AS domain, and you configure "aggregate-address xxxxx summary-only" on only one, will it only advertise the summary to its iBGP neighbor also ? Will the specifi...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am adding some static route in Nexus7000. Please see the picture attached. After I enter "ip route 1.1.1.0/24 vlan 10 2.2.2.2 ?" I get the output as the attached picture shows. Based on the output, I should type name and then name of the next ho...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, In my core routers in backbone I am only finding default routes for Internet , but in Internet gateway router all the public IPs are there along-with the default route. If I am advertising only default route to my Backbone (Internally) fr...

Hi, I have a question regarding the split horizon. As per my reading I understand if a router learn a route via any of it's interface it does not send the route back using that same interface. I designed a simple EIGRP network with just 3 routers (R1...

Hi I have an ADSL circuit at home and the past week its been bad, 20% loss when pinging anything on the internet and web pages are dog slow. I tried plugging the ISP Router back in, plugged it into the test socket and plugged right into the router......