cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Whenever we configure the OSPF area as stub, it allows only TYPE1,2and 3 LSA and in Totaly STUBBY only Type1 and 2 LSA's are allowed. In that case ABR will be advertising the default route within the stub area. So My question is 1) Will def...

Hi Expert,                 I need your help expert opinions. we are building two new DC (Primary & Sec) with DC external boundary network. Diagram attached. Primary DMZ with layer 3 hope running ospf and facing the provider using BGP and redistribut...

Resolved! Static NAT

Hello, What is the purpose of configuring static NAT on the CE router that is connected to the MPLS/PIP cloud. I was under the impression that NAT is only configured on the CE routers connected to the public network like the Internet. Thanks a lot!

I have the following requirements for DMVPN/iWAN: 1Gb of IPSec traffic mostly VoIP for 8 locations 500Mb of IPSec traffic mostly VoIP for 4 locations 300Mb of IPSec traffic mostly for VoIP for 6 locations. I was looking at the ISR 4000 specs for DM...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently took over a client with an ASA 5505 ver. 8.2 device and need some help configuring, as I'm unfamiliar.  I've done as much Google-fu as I could, and came up with these rules, but here is the situation: Client has an ISP supplied modem/route...

mealyman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ISP is going to be giving us mpls capability and told me I need to create sub interfaces for my WAN. One is for the regular traffic and the other for MPLS.  I'm not 100% sure if I have the configuration correct.  I'm looking for a second opinion....

rzabaga01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have 3 connections from ASA to AWS instances with strongswan installed. One of the connections is down, other two work without problem, it was working several weeks. Only thing which changed was network object in connection profile (but with th...

Hi all, I need help regarding Netflow implementation - I have an ASR1002 already configured with Netflows, and I need insight on the following. Let's say if I were to implement 1 Netflow connection, or even 2, to different destinations, would you hap...

Kums M by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco router 2901 /ipbasek9 with 3 adsl interfaces .i tried  to do a load balancing and bonding the 3 adsl lines without success.this is my current configuration :version 15.1service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datet...

smailag00 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the purpose of the NHS command on the spoke nodes in the DMVPN topology? SPOKE-02(config-if)#ip nhrp nhs ?   A.B.C.D   Protocol IP address of NHS   cluster   NHS Redundancy cluster configurations   dynamic   NHS protocol address dynamically ...

Hi Experts, I need support on designing and configuring QoS for a campus network which consists of 3 layers: Access Layer (Cisco 3850)Distribution Layer (Cisco 6800)Core Layer (Cisco ASR920) Attached is the network topology for the campus. we have Ci...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card