cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route-map with NAT

Hello, I am at a loss at the moment. I am trying to swap an old firewall with a cisco 2900 router. I configured route-map's in conjunction with NAT. The users in the internal network are able to access the www just fine. They are getting a public ip ...

Cisco r2821 VPN Latency

I have a VPN network of Cisco r2821's that we just started managing and they are all linked up with site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnels. The latency across the circuits is pretty bad averaging about 200-300ms latency between private networks. I noticed wh...

Resolved! VPN Failover

I am planning a DAUL ISP VPN failover implementation on a client site and I am having difficulty understanding how to make it happen. My concerns are based on the fact that VPN Peers are defined during IPSEC L-2-L VPN config. How do I configure the r...

Resolved! Rommon upgrade on 4506 Sup 7-E

Hi! I need to do a rommon upgrade on a Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 7-E, to run "cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.02.E.152-2.E2.bin" is the "only" thing I need to do on the Sup:1;upload the file, tftp the rommon file (cat4500-e-ios-promupgrade-150-1...

reloaded automatically

Guys, I have problem with the WAN Router 7206. It has been reloaded automaticallyThis is the output of show version and show stacks :-   #sh version Bas_GW uptime is 4 days, 5 hours, 20 minutesSystem returned to ROM by error - a SegV exception, PC 0x...

Show Interfaces Output Errors / CRC (Frame Relay)

Hi All,Looking at an Output of a show interfaces command there seems to be a high volume of Input errors - and they almost tally up with CRC on the line below. The line is heavily saturated - would this be the cause? Or could the CRC be causing an is...

GRANT3779 by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading 1841 router for ssh

I am trying to upgrade my Cisco 1841 router for use with SSH. I am wondering what are the requirements needed, and which version should I install on the router? Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 15.0(1)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (...

Resolved! Cisco Router 1941 IOS Ugrade

I have 3 1941 Routers with IOS version 15.1(4)M3(MD). I noticed that the latest releases are into the 15.5's but the stable recommended ones are 15.4's. My question is that are there any pre-req's or suggested upgrades paths before getting 15.3.3M5(M...

Flexible Netflow ISR 4451

Hello I tried to configure netflow in a ISR4451, but in solar winds I have this error: "details for interface gi0/0/0 on router-test are not available because netflow and CBQos data are not available.This is the configuration: flow record v4_r1 match...

dotansplus by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes