cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hello all i have an issue on my gre tunnel configuration, can some  one help me too solve this please. see below the config file: interface Tunnel60030                                                            description Tunnel STUB               ...

Hi there I am trying to create a class of traffic for our QOS policy that matches all http and https traffic going to an external endpoint.  I have applied this config but it doesn't seem to be matching any traffic, I was wondering if someone can poi...

Hi, I'm trying to do the following NAT, I need the 192.168.1.0/24 LAN network has Internet access through the range 213.1.1.0/24 public.  At the same time it must access the server from the Internet with the public IP address 213.1.1.1 It is also nec...

miguel.qc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange Internet  connection issue.We have  dirty network for our 3rd party users running on a  6500 switch with ASA 5520. We get decent upload speeds of over 80mbps but only  10mbps down.  I am unable to see any duplex problems on the main ...

Hi, I am trying to get DHCP snooping setup on a single 3560 switch that connects to a Cisco 2921 router. I am running these commands. ip dhcp snooping (global)ip dhcp snooping trust (interface to router)    Router is running DHCPip dhcp snooping vlan...

JJay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Situation 1: I have two edge routers each talking EBGP ( ISP -1 and ISP-2) to a different service provider and talking IBGP to each other. i'm  receiving full internet routes from both providers. In this situation each edge router will have to decide...

viswa sai by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At the office we have the following setup: MD-Office LAN- 172.28.0.0/22 - MD-Inside interface - Security level 100 MD-Office-Prod VLAN - 172.28.4.0/24 - MD-Inside-Prod virtual interface - Security level 100 "Enable traffic between interfaces with sa...

Hi, I am facing the issue with BFD on ASR 903 router where State bit is showing : AdminDown and also Rx count is 0. Any reason why state bit in admin down and how to resolve this particular issue. Logs BOTDBTDGPAR001#sh bfd neighbors interface bd...

visehgal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have two links from two different ISPs on BGP. Both links are connected on different CE router at our end. Network diagram attached for reference. We are advertising two pools on this links , 192.168.10.0/24 from one ISP and 192.168.30...

keen4.net by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was changing my configuration for my router and somehow messed up the NAT translation.  Previously it was working.  I should have made a backup config.  However, now I cannot access any devices on my internal network setup with NAT from the...

Hi, I have a 6509-E chassis deployed as WAN termination router, only having the following links connected to it :- 3 port etherchannel connecting to ISP for 3gig uplink (ports Gi1/1-3)Downlink-1 1gig (Gi2/1)Downlink-2 1gig (Gi2/3)Downlink-3 1gig (Gi...

bhushit17 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert, Hope you are doing well ! i  have two firewall 5512 and 5506 at main site and non main site respectively.for main site has 3750 switch which is connected to firewall(5512) and firewall connection goes to ISP directly and same situation o...

mpate1311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes