Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multicast routing

Hi all, I am trying to route some multicast packets, but I'm having some problems with TTL. I have tried to route... I can't change source TTL for multicast packets, so some multicasts are arriving on the router with TTL=1. As we know, a router decr...

Hello guys, I need your help about my VPN(L2TP). I need to use this VPN (Private Internet Access): https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/. But after perform the configuration of my router, the crypto remains: UP-IDLE, and the connection isn't operat...

Hello to All on CE Router XXX I have below network XXX#sh ip route 172.16.100.1Routing entry for 172.16.100.1/32  Known via "bgp 11111", distance 20, metric 0  Tag 13879, type external  Redistributing via eigrp 100  Advertised by eigrp 100 metric 30...

Hi,  We have two ISP links connected at branch end router and BGP is running between branch end and Provider end router. If we done below configuration on branch end router then router is advertise subnet 10.32.34.128/26 to neighbour 10.75.110.177 an...

We have a partial DS3 circuit that is 18Mb. We have four facilities that connect through an IPSEC connection on this DS3. Three of these facilities just connect to us for green screen however yesterday our forth facility maxxed out the connection so ...

Generating DSCP-marked packets on Windows 7 (or later) seems to be extremely difficult.  From my understanding, two things need to happen: 1) The Generator needs to use Microsoft API.  If not, the OS will override the DSCP. See: https://social.techn...

Cisco CLI Analyzer 2.0 Released! What it is: The Cisco CLI Analyzer (formerly ASA CLI Analyzer) is a smart SSH client with internal TAC tools and knowledge integrated. It is designed to help troubleshoot and check the overall health of your Cisco sup...

I'm running a Cisco 2901 Term Server.  I keep getting this error in the log below, has anyone else ran into this issue?  Thanks for any advice. %LICENSE-2-VLS_ERROR: 'VLSnotifyBirthAndExpiryEvents' failed with an error - rc = 25 - 'Error[25]: Could...

I'm running a Cisco 2901 Term Server.  I keep getting this error in the log below, has anyone else ran into this issue?  Thanks for any advice. %LICENSE-2-VLS_ERROR: 'VLSnotifyBirthAndExpiryEvents' failed with an error - rc = 25 - 'Error[25]: Could...

There are 2 autonomous system, 200 and 201, configured over the sames interfaces. We need that the networks conected in COREA , DISTA, COREB and DISTB would be seen trhough eigrp 201 ( the red one lines).  The problem is with networks conected in DIS...

Resolved! BGP Routing

Question on BGP Routing of ISP IP to internal IP addresses. We have an MPLS network for our locations. We are going to be implementing their internet access through the MPLS to an internet port in the providers network. They will need to have access ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card