cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Catalyst 3850 Stops Providing PoE

Today users reported that network services were down.  The end user equipment is connected as such: PC>Cisco Phone>Catalyst 3850 /w PoE.  The switch is a 24 port switch. When the issue occurred all the phones were dark/powered off.  Network hosts tha...

BGP Outbound Load Balancing

Hi everyone,I'm having BGP configured on a pair of 6880-X in VSS, and we are peering with 3 peers and 2 AS. For a while now, I noticed that while our inbound are somewhat LB between 2 peers (on on each AS, i'm not sure why the 2nd peer on the same AS...

HIeu Phan by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SR520

I have an SR520 that is failing,  what would you suggest to replace this type of unit, (includes firewall)

gmatthews by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bgp inbound and outbound routing issue

Dear all,  I encountered an issue about the BGP inbound and outbound routing issue. I have 2 routers connect to a same AS. RT1 is primary router and RT2 is secondary router. When I check on the router's interface that connecting to the WAN, RT1's int...

Chin by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router- Rommon

HiI have router stuck in Rommon, i tried to upload new image, but show to me message"all existing data in all partitions on flash will be lost"So, should i proceed, or is there any other method be more safe i can use.. Thank you

Toss Leey by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 1912: need help with setup to make "inside" static (public) IPs accessable externally

Hi, Have a new project working on with Comcast EDI Fiber setup (w/ siena sw)The information from Comcast is as follows:(WAN Block)Link Ip:   xx.yyy.186.248/30     GW:   xx.yyy.186.249Layer 3 IP xx.yyy.186.250 (router is set here)Subnet Mask 255.255.2...

gballas01 by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Static route cannot go through VPN

Dear AllPlease see diagram in attachment. R2 and R7 can ping each other through VPN, which is setup between R3 to R6. Now I added ACL at R3 to permit 23.1.1.0/24 go to 78.1.1.0/24, and added ACL at R6 to permit 78.1.1.0/24 to go to 23.1.1.0/24. But R...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR1000V causing duplicate ping packets

I just successfully installed csr1000v-universalk9.03.13.01.S.154-3.S1-ext.iso in a KVM cloud environment. The virtual router has 2 interfaces, G1 is public internet, and G2 is private which connects to other servers.  The public facing interface wor...

sharan by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes