Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a setup with multi peering with 2 ISPs. I am running iBGP between the edge routers. For traffic engineering, i am doing partial advertisement on both backbone using route-maps. I have been facing an issue that whenever one of the backbone...

viswa sai by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Unable take SSH on cisco ASR router. configured domain name ip domain name XXXX crypto key generate rsa module 1024 line vty 0 15 login local transport input all transport output all ! Need your valuable solution..

kapilp534 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site where I'm putting a pair of routers, with the switches behind them connected together, and it is doing my head in. One of the routers has a T1, and both have LTE modems for backup. I want all routes advertised out the T1 as primary, but...

Resolved! T1 card issue

Hi we have T1 card inserted in router 2811. Show run command shows the t1 is like below: interface Serial0/0/0 no ip address shutdown But other information shows it is like this: card type t1 0 0 ! controller T1 0/0/0 framing esf linecode b8zs cabl...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Layer 3 etherchannel with just single port configured at both ends. Although the port channel and the physical interface at both ends are up. I am unable to ping the far end. Ip route says its locally connected.. and the tracerou...

Hello everybody, I'm posting today because we have an OutDiscards drops problem, on 3750 stacks. I've done a lot of a research, and found nothing for the moment. i changed the jumbo MTU to 9000, but no effect. The stacks are composed with 3 3750X. ...

I am looking to scale our DMVPN Architecture. Currently we have ASR1002-X Hub router (which can only handle approx 3K DMVPN Tunnels on a single chassis). To scale to 10K spoke routers in the field, I was thinking I can use an F5 load balancer in fron...

djeffries by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, im working on a remote which has a primary MPLS circuit and a DMVPN tunnel for backup. This site is located in Latin America and all the internet traffic goes up to the US to our proxies in the HQ. We need to do split tunneling for some spec...

Greetings, We have three seperate sites in close proximity that all had T1s as their sole source for their WAN connections. We were using EIGRP internally, and BGP externally. We just added a fourth site that uses a high speed cable connection. We'v...

ChuckHaynes by Participant
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS

Hello team,  I'm just wondering if there is a way to proof to a colleague that setting up QOS will make no difference because utilization is low? How do I do this on ASA5510? How do I get the report generated? Could you please give me scenarios whe...

levan5540 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, dont know what happened to my last post, so doing this again. I have a ASA confuguired as a firewall and all is working fine, It has an inside network configured as 10.101.0.0/ 16 and now the client wants another internal network 192.168.0....