cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi allI am looking for the best approach to achieve 3 points on the network.I have 2 Sites, A and B only one subnet on each site vlan 1 on each site, both sites have 1 MPLS connection to the rest of the network, since this 2 sites are really close to...

Hi everyone... I need some help please. I have a site with a router and all of its ports are already taken except one. The thing is i need 2 interfaces for a customer that wants a seperate connection to the internet with NAT. Ofcourse they ill have ...

Hi, Suppose if I have below topology and the ipaddresses of each router in out interfaces are assigned as per the details given below. inR1out--->inR2out---->inR3out Can i configure static route at R1 as below so as to reach 10.10.12.0/24 network. i...

Hi ... am using cisco cat4506 sup7l-e switch and am trying to use ospf but it's says that this protocol is not in this image . i tryed many images but the same problem still exists , so i need to know what exactly the problem is and witch image conta...

I have 2 EIGRP AS numbers 3500 n 3400 to 2 different D.C. I'm trying to make both of them active active but the routing with AS numbers always chose the lowest AS numbers as default gateway. How do I make the 3500 be used as default gateway in presen...

Hi I have a situation where i am not able configure the xconnect l2tp tunnel on a Cisco 1841 router due to MTU size of 1546 (cannot defragment). So i am looking to configure the L2TP on the Cisco Layer 3 Switch. Is this possible to do it on the La...

Hi, There is no ping reply when pinging to the cluster IP for  Windows Network load balancer from external network. Below command has been added to the L3 switch and internet router. Ping from Local network, it is working fine. There is the reply fr...

Hi everyone,  I got a question that might seem a bit lame, but I`m really confused:  as far as I know, the process of electing a DR is: highest priority, highest RID, highest loopback address and highest IP address from all the interfaces.  configu...

I have a BranchA Network on a subnet say 172.16.22.0/24. BranchA WWW traffice is Nated on ISP Gateway router. HQ has subnet say 10.2.22.0/23 There are 2 links from BranchA to HQ 1 - Via Internet (access servers with nated address via public IP) 2 - V...

Hi folks, I'm having trouble connecting a cisco 867vae to my adsl 2+ over pots. I have a 887VA that connects just fine with the same setup but the 867vae doesn't want to play ball.  int Dialer 0 shows as up and protocol up.  but VDSL 0, atm 0 and atm...