cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi; I have a 7603-s with dual DC power supply when I perform show environment I have on PSU 2 message no DC active; and when I performe show power I got that both PSU are working bellow the show: #sh environment status backplane: operating clock coun...

mohameddz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone,In my CML lab, I have a LAN with two hosts (172.16.0.2 and .3) that each have global addresses (159.38.12.9 and .10). I'm trying to ping 159.38.12.10 (host B) from 172.16.0.2 (host A). I'm expecting host A's Echo to be NAT'd and routed b...

Hello,I've got very simply topology R1---R2---R3 RID are respectively 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 3.3.3.3 On R1 when I check show ip ospf topology I would expect Age timer to reset to zero once it reaches 1800s(Because that's when for example Router2 has to re-s...

Hello!I have a question about BGP communities. I understand that communities are path attributes which are a way of tagging specific BGP route advertisements in order to ensure proper route selection policies/traffic engineering, etc. I've seen examp...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

This morning the ESP5 in one of our ASR1002 devices failed.  Well, not entirely (I managed, for example, to update its firmware to 15.3(1r)S) but, if left enabled, goes through an infinite reset loop logging the lines below.  It seems to have issues ...