cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All, I need some help on below.- ISP-1 provided two routers (R1 and R2), each router connect to a different internet circuit (ISP-1 and ISP-2 circuits)- Locally have a customer router (R3)- Locally have a public DMZ (203.xxx.xxx.xxx/24) Require...

Hi If I have a router, and I want to filter out what routes it advertises out of an interface (G0/1), Would I be able to filter based on the classful boundary of all the subnets or will I need to define the classless subnets. E.G The router has man...

need some help here. Looking to move traffic shaping of my ASA5540 and onto my perimiter switches which are stacked Cisco 2960S catalysts. Doing this because ASA can only shape upto 150MB and my circuit just got upgraded to 450Mb my questions are: c...

I'm trying to configure a Cisco 1921 router to connect with my cable modem.  The router obtains an IP address from DHCP and I can ping resources on the internet while on the router.   The router hands out DHCP addresses to the clients but the clients...

smutnpj10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to ping my direclty connected client (LAN IP) from my router. Router Configuration as below Building configuration... Current configuration : 7288 bytes!version 12.3service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecse...

Hello All I am tryinging to find where a port (7800) is being blocked withing a section of the network which does not have any firewalls. Is there any way i can try to find where the port is getting blocked in the network section? thanks

I have an 877 router with ios 12.4 (15) which doesnt work with ADSL2+. Is it possible to get a firmware or ios update without a smartnet support contract? same issue as: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/10710861/cisco-877-dsl-line-noise t...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does somebody know what mean messages below? I didn't find any information about it.*Jan 31 06:36:08.393: %VMAN-5-INSTALL_MEDIA_RETRY: SIP0: vman:  VMAN VM install media still unavailable. Attempt (9/10).*Jan 31 06:36:38.393: %VMAN-5-INSTALL_M...

a_prutkoy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have redistribute static subnets in ospf but it is not working. Please review the configuration and help me.  . Router A router ospf 100 router-id 10.255.254.1 log-adjacency-changes redistribute connected subnets redistribute static subnets ne...