cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments.I am redesigning a small network and I need some help with my ACL's.The topology of the network is as follows, outside world ->  cable modem (WAN) -> cisco 1900 series router -> switch -> LANI'm placi...

Please teach what is different between QoS and H-QoS with configuration level. According to below site, the definition of QoS and H-QoS are explained butno configuration example. https://supportforums.cisco.com/sites/default/files/legacy/5/9/1/153761...

s76602061 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please teach throughput of Cisco ISR G2, which are C19xx, C29xx, 39xx, when traffic shaping is configured. Below site explains about throughput with H-QoS (not only traffic shaping).https://supportforums.cisco.com/sites/default/files/legacy/5/9/1/153...

s76602061 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I have an implemented VASI interfaces on my ASR1001. Each of the vasiright and vasileft belong to different VRFs, and there is also a ZBF running along them. My question is regarding accounting. When I look at the accounting numbers, I c...

K4ze by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to setup for accepting smtp for mail server and allow internal ssh management but doesn't seem to work....  For ISP, (modified) i get 171.195.236.202 to 171.195.236.206 (using 171.195.236.206 as Public interface and want to map 172.195.236.202...

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am facing Cisco ACS 5.2 certificate expiration error, I  want to renew it. How to renew it and how it will effect the users? I also want to change company name in it, let me know where to configure this.  Regards, Rizwan

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've a question about an Cisco 887. Recently our ISP has updated the DSL to VDSL, so they provided an new ISP-modem. I've configured the cisco 887 to act between ISP Router and Local Network. The ISP is connected to FA0 and internal network to...