cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Please teach throughput of Cisco ISR G2 routers (i.e. Cisco 19xx, 29xx, 39xx) with configuring Traffic Shaping. Below URL doesn't explain with only Traffic Shaping configuration situation.https://supportforums.cisco.com/sites/default/files/legacy/5/9...

s76602061 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a new Cisco ASA 5505 that I can't get internet access on. I set it up using the Startup Wizard. I have my outside interface an address of 69.3.19.242, the T1 provider gave me a router that they have setup with an address of 69.3.19.241, bu...

Hello,Like in subject, i try to get this working without success.....Router(config)#vpdn-group 1Router(config-vpdn)#request-dialinRouter(config-vpdn-req-in)#protocol pppoe                                    ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.......

Resolved! Default Gateway

Hi All,I have noticed that i have a communication between both sites when i had configured the default gateway in the PC's which are not in the same segment as their IP address is.As far as i know, whenever the destined traffic is in different networ...

Assuming I did everything else right...what might I be missing? R2 and R3 have been configured with physical IPv4 addresses/Loopbacks and each also has an IPv6 Loopback simulating an internal network.I even configured the Tunnels on each Router with ...

Gentlemen,We have configured priority for Voice/Video as 35% bandwidth guarantee out of 100 % and in fact that was the main reason we put our delay-sensitive traffic on a guarantee queue so that no other traffic supersede VOIP. (Below is the full QOS...

I have a Cisco C891F-K9 router up and running for about 8 months with the new settings, but after a reload, it "hangs" without an error.Anybody an idea how to fix this?Below is the output I receive when booting the router.Kind regards, Erwin*********...

erwin1969 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,First post, but i'm getting a bit confused on a relatively simple issue (I think)..I have a requirement for a static NAT to access a camera on an internal subnet at a remote site (subnet is not routed to our head office). I am at head of...

ken.adams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello........ Still on the issue of ASR. It was configured and integrated on the production network.i have a problem of limiting  bandwidth for customers.Need help for configuring a dedicated bandwidth for customers.Example : configuring a dedicated ...