cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We are using the neighbor default-originate command to advertise the default route into the BGP AS. We have two gateways into the service providers network and the default gateway needs to be advertised out of each, but one needs to be the primary. O...

jdriley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have some questions regarding ATM and DSL. Please explain my questions in a basic language. I have seen many configurations of DSL done on ATM interfaces. My question. 1- DSL is related to ATM? 2- Does the service provider have also AT...

Resolved! ACL's

Can someone please let me know if I have the correct Source (S) and Desitination (D) defined on the attached diagram, based off the ACL's below and will the attached ACL's work? I was told the ACL will not work this way as the remote site ACL should ...

Hi, We have a mail server on which  we have two NIC installed one NIC use for public and other one use for private network. On public network int we have given a static IP which is provided by our ISP and its directly connected with a WAN Router. On ...

Hello I have a dual Hub running and i want to activate HSRP. When i change the config the server cannot connect any pc over the VPN of the router. Why? If i deactivate it the router can connect the pc. i think the HSRP cannot connect to the VPN´s f...

Memory usage is short on my A9K-RSP-4G however I just noticed only 2G out of 4G is really available ! Physical Memory: 4096M total (452M available) Application Memory : 3904M (452M available) Image: 62M (bootram: 62M) Reserved: 128M, IOMem: 2028M, f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card