cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to redistribute Static to BGP in vrf in NX OS. Could anyone help me with the syntax?At the moment, I have added a network statement to advertise it; but would prefer redistribution.  Thanks,Krishna

Hi,Can anyone please help me with this problem:When I'm booting Catalyst6500 with sup32 It first goes to ROMMON mode:if I issue "boot" command then it starts booting but with IOS version that doesn't exist---------------------------------rommon 1 > s...

Resolved! Internet Router

Hi Techs, I have a general security question about Internet Router that is located outside firewall/DMZ (perimeter Network) connected to MPLS and I was wondering if it is secure to configure TACACS on it to have a centralized validation of users to l...

I am setting up a pair of ASR 1004s with OTV over dark fiber.  OTV is working fine, and I was going to add the ACLs for HSRP isolation.  Before I did I wanted to see if HSRP would work across the OTV link and then add the ACL to confirm it is blockin...

cbreger15 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Hoping someone can help me. I have a DM VPN connection setup that was working just fine. I added another spoke and was running this out of my office for 4-5 days working just fine. I went on site and discovered I was loosing packets somehow on...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have two WAN lines from different ISP's that connect 2 locations. Routes are added on the main L3 switches. We configured the 1gbps link with a default route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gw1 and the other link with 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gw2 5 (note administrative...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day guys       I am really hoping someone can assist me here.       I have recently implemented a Cisco ASA 5515-x at our office in order to replace an old outdated router.       the internal lan in most cases seems to be working fine when conne...

Hi Guys, i have a bit of an odd setup, which as been working fine until now, now cant figure out why it doesn't connect. i have a bridge modem connected to FE1, then using vlan 100 to do the dialing, config and log below, any ideas why it now doesnt ...

Hello   I have 2 ISP in BGP config on 1 Cisco Router. I am taking a full Table from both ISP's  What i am looking to do it have a ASN go IN and OUT a different ISP than the default path. The current path is ISP 1 but i would like to have this go in a...