cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am working a new firewall project that requires policy based routing to route all port 80 and 443 traffic to the load balancer which the filters are connected too.  Our Cisco router is unable to do PBR because of IOS version.  We have a Linux confi...

TouFueVue by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using a few ASR9006's running IOS XR Version 5.3.1, and I'm trying to get RPKI Validation working for neighbors inside a VRF:   My config looks something like this: router bgp ASN nsr bgp router-id x.x.x.x rpki server y.y.y.y transport...

Resolved! 2960g and bgp

Hi, I have a switch cisco 2960G with some vlans configured, all is ok, now I need to receive an additional link with BGP4 and receive a C class ip pool.I have always used a dedicated router to receive BGP4, but have never used a switch to do it. My d...

Hi guys. I don't know if I have come to the right place but I have a small query that I would like some help with. I am currently doing the CCNA learning course so I don't know much about these expansions. I bought a 2821 router with a NME-CUE and a ...

My question boils down to this, is there anyway to use the backup interface command on a DMVPN tunnel. I have the hub and spoke working, but when I remove the hub I would like the spokes to create tunnel to each other, but only when the hub connectio...

astoffel1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are migrating our VPN Hub routers from ISR 3825 to ISR 4451-X. With the 4451-X everything works fine, except the per-tunnel qos When a spoke is signaling its nhrp group, the hub returns this error message %NHRP-3-QOS_POLICY_APPLY_FAILED: Faile...

I have a question - can I dynamically assign the route metric to a static route? Background:  I have a Hub-and-Spoke setup that uses DMVPN to create the tunnels.  It is possible that the spokes talk to two (or more) different hubs.  The spokes have a...