cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello........ Still on the issue of ASR. It was configured and integrated on the production network.i have a problem of limiting  bandwidth for customers.Need help for configuring a dedicated bandwidth for customers.Example : configuring a dedicated ...

hi all i have two p2p link with same ip subnet.one link is in routing mode i.e static routingsecond link is in vlan mode I want to use ip sla / tracking between in this two link then auto failover happend plz suggest me how to configure this.

rockey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There is a strange problem between two data centers having dark fiber connectivity. Data center-1 has Cisco nexus pair of switches anddata center-2  has Cisco 4500 pair of switches. HSRP is running on both sides the issue is at nexus side the act...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,its kind of strange requirement.But here is scenario. i have 100Mbps bandwidth from which i have assign 40% Voice Strict priority and then 30% bandwidth assigned to production Websites and then 5% for windows update WSUS and remaining 25% for defa...

GNOC IBEX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! show ip bgp <ip>

Hi,   based  on the output:   E3#show ip bgp 181.0.0.0/8 BGP routing table entry for 181.0.0.0/8, version 5 Paths: (1 available, best #1, table default) Not advertised to any peer Refresh Epoch 1 1 2 10.100.1.1 from 2.3.4.5 (11.11.11....

meict2010 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Pretty new to GLBP and i am trying to setup a test lab of 3 different rtr's to test a multicasting issue,. I have a: 3560E(universalK9), version 12.23750E (universal) version 12.22800 rtr. ( advipservicesk9) version 12.2in conf t | int gig0/...

apell0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE vs. IPv6ip

Which should you use for 6to4 tunneling? What's the difference?  Packet Tracer topology: Do my tunnels need their own IPv6 addresses? I gave them some just in case. Do my Loopback IPv6 addresses need to be incorporated into routing? Do my Tunnel addr...

Hello,Does anybody made this type of connection on Cisco C881 router ?Please help me, I`m absolutely green in this type of routers.I`m logged on this and tried a lot of configurations and every of them failed :(My connection is fine, cause it`s worki...

Hi, I have a question about the summarization that has been designed in attached topology.Why can't I start addressing the area 9 with 10.64.66.0/24 (instead of 10.64.68.0/24). According to my instructor, if I used 10.64.66.0/24, the summary would ov...

Hi everyone,I am trying to change the attribute of a summary route using attribute map. The attribute of the summary gets modified but the prefix is not being advertised to direct eBGP neighbor.  route-map abc permit 10set community no-export router ...