cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Text from Book------------Parameter subnets specifies that subnetted routes should be redistributed also. Only routes that are not subnetted are redistributed if the subnets keyword is not specifed.------------------------Can any body explain me the ...

In the following example: R1#show arpProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   InterfaceInternet  10.0.0.1                -   0000.1111.1111  ARPA   FastEthernet0/0Internet  10.0.0.2                0   0000.2222.2222  ARPA   FastEt...

Hello,Does cisco ISR 4331 support reflexive ACLs?Is there another feature that will allow us to do allow only RDP through an interface and block incoming traffic but allow the connection of the RDP?  Thanks,Omer Shtivi

We have a 25Mb connection going over a 10Gb link on a 3850-48P.  We currently have it shaped to 25Mb with a nested QoS Policy:class-map match-any QOS-EF-OUT description QOS EF Queue  match  dscp af41  af42  ef class-map match-any QOS-VOIP-CONTROL-OUT...

firez037 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please let me know.We are planning to use C7201 as LAC, and ASR1001 as LNS. Required maximum number of connections is 5000.Is ASR1001 enough to support the number of connections?I refer the info here, but I don't know the meaning. Why the numb...

Hello,Our 2811 Edge router is having extremely high CPU problems. IP Input is consuming 70% of the process during business hours. Cisco express forwarding is enabled. It only shows 50% but its currently before business hours. Id say even 50% is still...

nfordhk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any experience of configuring OTV on ASR 1100 series routersI am looking at a redesign of our two data centres, having had a hard sell on Nk7s we are struggling to work out whether we even require them.OTV had popped into the equation ...

i am checked one of production router FD is infinity... what it denotes?Sh ip eigrp topologyP X.X.X.X , 1 successors, FD is infinity, tag 64520  Via  X.X.X.X(wan Ip) (419584/419328), Gigaethernet1/01and also found advertised distan...

Good day,To start off, I am new to Cisco and networking and am currently taking a course.  I configured an ACL, per our assignment, to accomplish what the task was, and it worked but was not the standard ACL configuration command that the instructor ...

Hi,I have following configuration on the router.int g0/1desc Customer # 1. Need to rate limit to 100Mbps bandwidth of internet connectioninterface GigabitEthernet0/1.10encapsulation dot1Q 10ip addr y.y.a.a 255.255.255.192interface GigabitEthernet0/1....

HelloAccording this link I configured ddns on my Cisco 877W router but it didn´t workhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipaddr_dns/configuration/15-mt/dns-15-mt-book/dns-dyn-dns-supp-ios.htmlWith debug ip ddns I get the following inform...