Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

My organization has a two hub DMVPN with about 35 spokes. We are currently in the process of bringing up the second hub. Before we point all of the spokes at the second hub we want to test with just a few spokes. Hub2 needs to be our primary hub with...

adavis028 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Catalyst 6506 who is configured for routing.For each Vlan an SVI exists.the routing between vlans works.But how do I establish an Internet Access for all vlans?It is clear that I need a router who has an connection to the internet.But how...

Please i need a help, i´m trying to access my router 2600 series and it´s keeps show me an erros loop.what can i do?My email is luvnarcy@gmail.comThanks in advance.  

Hello,I am trying to configure 4G LTE Verizon Backup via Cradlepoint modem connected to a MPLS  router for failover situations. The configuration that I have created is as follows :ip sla 1icmp-echo <neighbor-ip> source-ip <soource IP Address>timeout...

Dear all,I have a cisco 2911 router that is located in my head office LAN and I use this router to connect to my branch networks. I want to configure IP SLA Monitor on this router to track my WAN Links but it does not support the command IP SLA Monit...

zaoclaude by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ho Guys, today I tried to create etherchannel connection between 6509-e and 2921 router VG, but after I configured 2921 for L3 etherchannel and wrote : show etherchannel summary, no channels appeared. I created L2 etherchannel in 6509-e. in the core ...

Hi Folks,Can an interface buffer space / queue size be increased if you bundle the ports? For example, is the queue size larger for a 2G ether channel to a 1G interface? I have a situation where output drops increments on an interface occasionally (d...