cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When there is a GRE/IPSec tunnel off G0/0, and a service policy applied outbound on G0/0 for specific traffic, say IP based ACL, or port based ACL to assign bandwidth limits, and all traffic other than basic routing for the GRE tunnel, flows through ...

Hi All,I am facing the issue in my network where the server using more of our internet bandwidth, so we are planning to apply shaping for the specific servers which are using more bw, but i am confused on how to apply shaping on my WAN interface  sin...

Hi guys . This may sound like stupid questions :) but we have what we have . We have enterprise company with sites around country and sites are connected with L3 MPLS with BGP on the customer edge routers , no any MPLS settings on customer edge route...

Hello All,I'm trying to find the QoS dscp value of the source and destination using the sh ip cache flow output. Could you please help me to find the DSCP value used by the source/destination from sh ip cache flow output? Is there any command which w...

We have eight remote sites across the country.  They are currently all interconnected with VPN tunnels.  I'd like to convert these sites to an MPLS cloud.  I've applied for and received our own ASN through ARIN with a /24 public block.  I have a few ...

I have tried multiple IOS for the 2821, including service provider, and advanced enterprise, and none of them have the pseudowire-class command.I have compared the features to the ones that do have the pseudowire-class command on the 6500 series and ...

tgrills by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two offices for my company.  One is based on NYC, the other in Miami FL.  I have a 10.0.0.0/16 network in NYC, and a 10.1.0.0/16 network in FL.  These networks are further broken down in /24's.  For instance: NYC10.0.1.0/2410.0.2.0/24...etc FL...

Resolved! OSPF in P2P

dears suppose i have a network like this with OSPF running:N1---router1-----------WAN (PPP)-------------router2----N2if i check the details of router1 LSA, i can find it has 2 stub networks: the LAN and the WAN.in my understanding a STUB network is a...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI need your expertise on the following.Need to configure a core switch accordingly (excluding Link Balancer).As per network diagram that i have come up with, i am clueless on where to start with the configuration as i dont have strong core know...

Hello all!have troublein 881 cisco series routers i have command pseudowire-classbut in 1900 series missing this commandnow i have trouble with configuring l2tp client on cisco routerin 881 config work finepseudowire-class internet encapsulation l2tp...