cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We have the following plateform:Router: Cisco 2811 IOS: 12.4(3i), advanced security Firmware  We attend to send data from remote sites to a central site via Wimax(VSat) link. we configured tunnels in the router Cisco 2811 to communicate with e...

Dear All, We are plan to do the RING for our infrastructure with cisco ME 3600X Switches but we have issues with Fiber cable. We have only one core fiber for transfer and receive. I see one cisco SFP-10G-BX40D-I and SFP-10G-BX40U-I can support single...

Hi,   Please let me explain where is my problem :   with QoS on routers, i know how to garanty an amount of bandwith when link speed is known :  - create a parent policy and shape the traffic speed to 95% of the bandwith  - create a children policy w...

impi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having problems with this 3925 not booting or printing any output to the console. It started after I went to do a password recovery, I set the confreg and reset, during boot it had some sort of traceback printed on the screen. I reset the ...

Hi Team,We having one Switch 6506 installed at one site & getting TFTP error code but no having any business impact on the working status of the Switch but we need to confirm the reason & the future impact if any or this will be disappeared.Jul 29 16...

Hi.  I'm very new to this so be gentle. =)I'm setting up a C881W ISR router and just can't quite get the last step.  I can ping out from the router console, but I can't do so or get on the internet from an PC attached to the router FE/O port. PPoE is...

mmeyer111 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We are planning to purchase ASR cisco 1002-x for edge router running e-bgp connecting with providers. what is default IOS of these router coming with and can I run IPV6 ebgp with my uplink provider or do I need special IOS for it? Any idea pl...

I started playing with ASRs in the LAB and came to to interesting problem with more than 2 BGP Uplinks.I noticed that the ASR blocks the asymmetric traffic if the incoming interface has a different redundancy RII number.But at the same time I cant as...

Hi All,Regarding the command - eigrp stub connected static summaryAm I right in thinking that when configured (it's on my Core Stack of Switches) the following is true.* Automatically advertises connected routes without any further config in the EIGR...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Text from Book------------Parameter subnets specifies that subnetted routes should be redistributed also. Only routes that are not subnetted are redistributed if the subnets keyword is not specifed.------------------------Can any body explain me the ...

In the following example: R1#show arpProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   InterfaceInternet  10.0.0.1                -   0000.1111.1111  ARPA   FastEthernet0/0Internet  10.0.0.2                0   0000.2222.2222  ARPA   FastEt...