cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, To improve my CCNA skills I build a real setup with a Frame Relay and 3 routers (see picture Frame Relay.png) Everything works , I can ping R1 ; R2 ; R3 and my private home router. (I use OSPF)I can also ping from R1 any web page , but from R2...

I am looking to resolve a carrier black hole routing issue with IP SLA rather than deploying a network overlay.  We have a number of sites, each with a unique private BGP AS number assigned.  We have some issues where the carrier is advertising prefi...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a cisco firewall 5512 which is configured as, one interface to ISP Router and internally connected to the switch for internal network.Interface configuration:Gigabit ethernet 0/0 -it is configured as an outside Interface to access the publi...

faiyaz001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I search, I saw 2960G-24TC-L's IOS was LAN Base. I'd like to upgrade from LAN Base to Universalk9...So,, Is it Okay?I have 2 IOS ;; c2960s-universalk9-tar.150-1.SE,  c2960s-universalk9-tar.122-58.SE2 Thanks&Regards,

Resolved! 860 Series Issues

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble configuring a Cisco 860 series as a WAN router for a satellite office. I have the device here ready to be installed, though in testing I'm not able to get WAN connectivity in my test environment from the LAN ports...

CORESW.LT.LV-US-VI-St.Thomas#sh int Fas 0/16FastEthernet0/16 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is d4d7.482b.6d12 (bia d4d7.482b.6d12)  Description: Wifi  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit/sec, DLY 100 usec,     r...

HiI have a Cisco 3560 as core in a small office, this site, get a default route to main site from EIGRP, and the main site have a BGP to connect with all sites.For a change in a topology we need recibe all the BGP table redistribute from EIGRP and th...