cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,We are planning to replace the existing router with Cisco router with at least 4 ten Gig port.I am thinking of 1000 series of cisco router.I am using it for BGP boarder router accepting full routing table.Pls suggest me if there is any better o...

Hi fellow experts, I have been told by the customer that, they have a DTS fiber optic to connect between HQ and branch, Cisco 2911 on both side. They also have a WAN link which connect to a ISP as a backup link. When the DTS fiber link fails, they ma...

I need to set up a DMZ sollution with some VLAN's to from our mainsite to several brachoffices.My main switch in the mainsite is a HP 5406zl - and to protect the mainsite I'll got a ASA 5515x, the brachoffices has Catalyst 3560'sI have several VLAN's...

Dear Members,I am experiencing high CPU problem on a Cisco 3845 router model, the offending process is name "Collection proce" I found some similar post but turned to switch in order to address this issue and I disabled NetFlow and multicast configur...

Hi everybody.   I was configured this 3G card for access to internet in cisco oruter 2901 via 3G but no success connection I have.when I show dialer I see that I have failed to dial. sh dialer  Ce0/0/0 - dialer type = IN-BAND ASYNC NO-PARITYIdle time...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a primary site connected to a remote site with two separate connections.  The first connection is a point to point that we run OSPF on.  The second connection is an MPLS and we trade BGP routes with our ISP.  I attached a diagram below.  The ...

amercer00 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Experts:I have a design question: If I have a WAN connection on one primary router(AT&T - BGP ) and a second WAN connection (via VPN - Tunnel Connection - Public Internet) on a secondary Router, my failover won't work. I want all outgoing da...

Hi, I have configured a Cisco 887, I can connect to the internet through the router, but as soon as i connect PC i can't connect. i have checked that my dialer 0 comes up and i get an ip address. but i cant ping anything on the Internet.here is the c...

Hi, May be my question is silly and nontechnical, but good!!!!!!  Do we need to stick with one book suppose CCNP 300-101 for Cisco RS or need to refer more for smaller topics???? One book dont give us full knowledge right so how many we should refer ...

HelloI have two questions. One is what "96UP" mean in Nexus5596UP ? it is 96 end ports ? Second please see attached picture, does this Nexus have 5 slots ? They are same speed? I did not find its datasheet yetThank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any better way to advertise a route learned from an ebgp client to a different ebgp  peer visa a transit AS,I have never used route reflector will it be of any help. 172.16.10.0/24  NWA=========NWB=========NWC All the networks NWA,NWB and NW...

I have redundant DS3's to a private MPLS cloud on two routers with the same ASN.I have upgraded one of the routers to a FastEthernet circuit to the cloud but was handed a different ASN.Can I run both ASN's from the same location and will the metrics ...

larpmgsr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I've been in the Cisco networking field for about 6 months now. I understand LAN switching and routing pretty well. However, my understanding of QoSing is limited despite having read about it several times and seen videos about it.  My c...

Hi thereI could really use some help for this issue. I need to implement a BRI line for voice as backup for a SIP line. However I cannot make layer 1 come up as active. I know for sure the line is working as attaching a phone to the ISDN2 line makes ...