cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello folks would really appreciate your assistance here, got the following configuration on a brand new cisco 881 router connected to a dedicated leased line to the internet, my cisco 881 is directly connected from FE0/4 to port on Cisco 2900(ISP) a...

Hello,Making some BGP labs, I found this BGP decision to select a best route to 10.10.10.10: R8#sh ip bgp vpnv4 vrf call 10.10.10.10BGP routing table entry for 1:100:10.10.10.10/32, version 33Paths: (3 available, best #2, table call)  Advertised to n...

dear alli have one question i spend a lot of of time search, how to measure throughput in network ?  dear alli want to buy new Cisco asa in the hardware for asa,throughput is 300mb/s i need to measure throughput in my network to detremain which devic...

Dear colleagues,I have one problem with CISCO1941. I configured DNS Server on my router and now I see a lot of events like:Feb 27 10:50:10: %DNSSERVER-3-BADQUERY: Bad DNS query from 46.0.84.34Feb 27 10:50:10: %DNSSERVER-3-BADQUERY: Bad DNS query from...

Good morning.I need help on a task involving ARP.I have a remote branch with two WAN connections:- private network to the corporate Headquarters (MPLS, VPLS)- local internet connectionThe remote branch mainly use the internet through the local access...

Netnux by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've 2 800-serie routers connected to provide VPN tunnel between 2 lans. It works very fine.For security reason, I have to reach an external host (public ip = a.b.c.d) from the remote branch through the tunnel, so using the public ip address o...

Hi Guys A client has multiple sites and we have ordered MPLS connections for each site. Now at one of the sites the ISP  have installed the circuit and provided me with a /30 public IP Address to connect into their network using ebgp.  So I've tested...

HiThere was a Cisco Router 7606 with an interface Tunnel, tunnel source on this router was interface Gig 1/1 and tunnel destination was an IP address that when I was tracing route it i saw:1 10.20.60.6 0 msec 0 msec 4 msec2 10.100.30.2 8 msec *  36 m...

Hi,i want to ask about feature on ASR 9001right now i'm using Cisco ASR 9001 with IOS-XR release 5.2.2 if i want upgrade the version to 5.3.1. and want to add :Cisco IOS XR IP Unicast Routing Core BundleCisco IOS XR Manageability PackageCisco IOS XR ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card