cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!I implemented a GRE tunnel in Nexus 7000 but the traffic was very slow at the point that it failed. Another engineer tells me that this happens because the way Nexus handles EIGRP over GRE is different from catalyst 4500 (the remote end p...

jesnowakb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 28-Port Gigabit Managed Switch Cisco SG300-28. I have tried to upload the latest firmware Sx300 Firmware Version 1.4.0.88 from 15 August 2014, but got an error message during the upload that the file is too big. Could you please help me?...

HI EveryBody, I have an issue with my PFR , i receive always an alert :%%OER_MC-4-WARNING: OER does not support more than 1000 prefixes Even if i low the max prefix, the OER still present this Alert ?  

Hi All,On a VPN tunnel Interface if I have side A on a 10Mb Down / 5Mb Up connection and Side B on a 4Mb Down / 0.5Mb Up, what would be best practise on the Bandwidth command within a tunnel Interface? It was noted before that if the two VPN ends are...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi To All,Its the same old help question, I have a small network , a Cisco 1841 router configured with pppoe and connected,(no extra public IP), I have server which I would like to reach from outside through port 23424 , and I'm not able to do it, I ...

jordi-ali by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have and issue in our network that router cpu usage showing as high.When i issue "show process cpu sorted" it giving the output CPU utilization for five seconds: 87%/73%; one minute: 78%; five minutes: 69% PID Runtime(ms)     Invoked      uSecs ...

Hi, my name is John. We have 1 uplink connected to a Cisco 1900 series router and another 1 uplink connected to a Cisco 2000 series router. Two uplink from 2 different ISP. 1 uplink has static WAN IP while the other 1 has dynamic WAN IP. They are the...

jimmychia by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have one cisco 3750 switch and two link is terminated on this this switch.first is bsnl LL ( four real ip's )second is our private network link.i want to configure failover condition with two above links. if our private network link will down ...

rockey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellos everybody. Well My boss tell me to buy a switch for our company. I want to know what kind of parameters I have to take care to buy a switch Cisco. For example if I need a 3 layer switch what do I evaluate in order to buy a cisco switch

Hello, I'm having alot of trouble trying to do something reasonably straight forward, or so i thought.  I have been given a /29 ip block by my ISP, im using a Cisco 2811 router with an ADSL HWIC.  If i set the dialer interface to "ip address negoti...