cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir,Please be  informed that am going to explain the issue which am facing my small organisation.I am working independently in small company and we have a Network infrastructure in our domain. Since long back its working good, but recently 3-4 d...

If I am using the bgp 'aggregate-address' command do I need a network statement?From testing, it does not appear to be necessary but is this good/bad practice?Below is my proposed configuration, any suggestions you can share would be appreciated.!rou...

brunop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for some ideas regarding how we prioritise traffic into our MPLS WAN to and from our HQ LAN explained below.We have 2 Cisco routers working in HSRP.  The active router is a 1gb line and the standby is 100mb, inbound they then go int...

I have a Cisco 2801 router that failed to boot due to corrupted cookie table, it does not have a MAC address and some lines are missing compared to a working 2801 cookie. I tried to modify the cookie table according to the working one, but it still r...

OrigamiSS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to police backup traffic between data centers on a 3945 router.  I want to limit the amount of traffic to 40 Mbps.  I have created a policy and applied on input to the Ethernet WAN facing interface of the router. Configuration looks like ...

Hey Guys,Looking for expert opinion on what layer (AGG/Tor) what type of packet forwarding should be used specially in DC.is there no buffering at all when we use cut-through ? I understand on TOR Store and Forward only make sense if high buffer chea...

We recently bought 5 x Cisco ASR 920-ACZ, The problem is, not configuring SSH, but when i connect for the first time it works fine.After 1 time connecting, and then disconnecting, i cannot connect the second time. I allready tried :ip ssh timeout 60 ...

Not terribly adept at configuring Cisco routers, but have been tasked with setting up a Cisco 1921 for connecting new ATT circuit to an office.  They had a router configured by ATT already in place, but when they upgraded their circuit, the old route...

Resolved! External Calling

Hi I'm trying to enable external calls currently I can call internally and receive external however I want to be able to phone out on one if not all phones connected to the network.Below is my current config: Building configuration...Current configur...

I have a Cisco 2911 running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M5.bin.  I am trying to figure out a way to port forward various ports on a single public address, to multiple internal destination ips/subnets.  For instance port 21 will foward to the FTP s...

I have a ubr7200 with MC28U and NPE-G1 running:Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (UBR7200-JK9SU2-M), Version 12.2(33)SCD7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)ubr7200-jk9su2-mz.122-33.SCD7.bin I cannot assign an IP to the cable x/x interface. IP address is not an ...

I have a 2811 with the following config; one outside interface connected to a T1, one physical inside interface (three VLAN sub inside interfaces) and a tunnel spoke in a GRE network. On the inside physical  interface there are three VLANs; core, LAN...