cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a SUP2T VSS, with the XL version of the supervisors.  I was under the impression that this platform will hold up to 1,000,000 routes, but apparently it only supports 256K in the default configuration:   #show platform hardware cef resource-...

On the ASR1001 I am unable to change the speed and duplex on a gig port when the sfp is a multimode fiber(sx) , need to change to 100 full,should the sfp on the ASR1001 be able to be set to 100 full.

Hi Everyone,I'm looking to implement Dual ISP failover for a branch site - but am also using DMVPN back to HQ.  I have looked into this link on Dual ISP Failover (https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/10822781/how-configure-dual-isp-failover) an...

I'm trying to configure a Cisco 1941 to connect to multiple Amazon VPC instances. Each VPC instance brings up 2 x IPsec over GRE tunnels with BGP in to the EC2 cloud and enables flat extension of the corporate LAN. Basically. you can spin up EC2 inst...

tim.march by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm trying to implement service policy on our ipsec tunnels on ASR1001. Version: asr1001-universalk9.03.13.01.S.154-3.S1-ext.bin Here is the typical Tunnel configuration: interface Tunnel100 ip address 172.x.x.x 255.255.255.252 ip mtu ...

While labbing today I've ran into some strange behavior with BGP communities/route-map processing. Basically the objective was from R9, send a community for the 172.30.79.0/27 route out to R7 to 65100:90 AND send a community for the 172.30.89.0/27 ro...

nsti_0682 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon all, I have labbed a L2TPv3 Ethernet Pseudowire topology to try and learn more about the differences between L2TPv3 vs L2 VPN o/MPLS etc and now that I have it labbed and working I can see how it would scale from a SP point of view i.e...

Hi, I have a local network with multiple VLANs and I would like to have a DR site where I could use those same VLANs. I will have only Internet connectivity to DR site so my question is how do i make existing VLANs available on DR side? GRE, IPsec in...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card