cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I need a configuration for NAT and VPN on the same router. Is this possible or not, please go through the attached diagram. Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.  Regards,  Mero

I came across a requirement to achieve some routing preference using BGP with the service provider on the Internet.We are having 2 Internet links from different service providers, Provider-A and Provider-B and both running BGP with us. The BGP is con...

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 which is the default router (as in the diagram) and a newer router which is being used for mobile VPN exclusively. Eventually the Cisco ASA 5505 will be decommissioned and the VPN router will be the sole router, but for the ti...

Hi,my cisco router 2911/k9 with release 15.2(4)m6a lose default and static routing table entry every day, and after a reload the entry came back to my routing table. this is an extract of my config:!interface Serial0/0/0:0 no ip address encapsulation...

Hi Guys,I have posting the debug commands. Not sure where i am going wrong. Tried several combinations but no luckTrying to establish site to site vpn. My side is cisco ASA 5520 and other side is RV180Date/Time IP Address Host/Domain Priority Facilit...

Hi,I'm involved in a project which need setup wan links between a small company HQ and four branches, a. are leased lines considered secure or not? b. are IPsec vpns can be built above leased lines communication protocols or not ? c. What wan protoco...

i have an alcatel oxe PBX(CPU TFTP IP@ = 172.17.0.4 )with internal DHCP server (range 172.17.0.10 _ 172.17.0.200) connected to L3 CISCO switch.the customer has two different subnet network for two branch ((linked to the L3 CISCO switch)) :first subne...

almatel01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently received an 1811  router. It appears to have some corruption. On bootup I get the following:System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)YH13, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2008 by cisco System...

seansheil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have another problem - after upgrade ios wirelles connection not work. After reload i have :Configuration of subinterfaces and main interfacewithin the same bridge group is not permittedSTP: Unable to get the port parameters.Please configure the...

i have vlan separated by a switch my pc's can communicate on their own lans but not across the wan can anyone help me pleaserouter 1Router#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1004 bytes!version 12.4no service timestamps log datet...

cwynne001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes