cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! I am studying for my CCNA and need some help.  I am configured frame relay mulipoint over eigrp psuedo broadcast in a hub and 3 spoke topology. hub can ping accross to all spokes but spoke are unable to ping each other. I disable spilt horizon on...

PLC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI would like to order a support for my router 7200 seriesbut when I send the serial number written in the chassis they say it is not validhow can I gather the serial number of a 7200 series?Thanks

rtalla001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Path selection

Hi Guys,I have a 1G link between my CE and MPLS PE running eBGP. I will add another 10G link as a preparation to offload the 1G link in the future. Now the new link will share the same subnet range with the old link since the old link will be migrate...

Hello, Need help in understanding why packet drop occurs while applying policing in Cisco 2811 running 12.4(24)T7. The drops occurs only when we ping with any packet size more than 500. There is no drops when we remove the policing and when we pingin...

netops044 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS Failover

Hello,I have an requirement. My HUB location has dual MPLS links from two different service providers. Spoke locations also has dual links from sameservice Providers. My requirement is to enable auto fail over between HUB and SPOKE. Currently using S...

Peter K by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're seeing an anomaly on our inbound network traffic being slower than our outbound traffic; It's about 20-50 times slower and fluctuates dramatically.  Internal traffic is fine and we get full line speed.  We're running two 7206VXR routers with NP...

I have three external IPs, call them 10.0.0.3-5, from my service provider. I would like to have two internal networks, 192.168.10.x and 192.168.9.x with my servers on .9.x and my desktops on .10.x. Currently all my servers are still on 10.x so my con...

smurray06 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1841 HWIC Changes

Hi All,please excuse my ignorance but I need a some help as the guy who setup our 1841 router is no longer about,we currently have our 1841 setup with 2 ADSL lines in a bond, we are moving over to FTTC which requires Ethernet somy first question is w...

Hello I am implementing a couple of New ASR's for my (2) Core links. The ASR's will be failover's for each other using HSRP. I want to be able to monitor stats on these devices and see there are several Versions available (5, 8 & 9)I have enabled the...