cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm changing radius configurations in a Cisco 3825 router.The current configuration reads!radius-server host X.X.X.X key 7 [LONG STRING WITH ENCRYPTED KEY]! I'm changing both the host and the key (this ties to a PhoneFactor two-factor authenticati...

Hello, The card does't know in the router. this is the log :Oct  9 15:07:14.917: %EHWIC_ERR-3-FPGA_DOWNLOAD_FAIL: FPGA DOWNLOAD Failed DEFAULT version 0/1/0 ehwic slot  msi capabilities: 817005. The interfaces don't see witch the command sh ip int br...

HI All !I prepare to add extra one router as a router redundancy (so far it was not - and I have ruled out the possibility of failure if they broke this one)  Currently I have a Cisco 3825, Cisco 3845 I will add - both routers are / will be edge rout...

beejrteek by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,We are struggling to determine a cause for a firewall (ASA 9.1 (3))  issue. The log is attached.We have basically created a rule for iPhones (172.26.x.x)  to access a host in another external network.(10.220.x.x)The rule allows the source networ...

jay.digwa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create two GRE tunnel between my DDOS mitigation box and two routers.The set up contains a primary and secondary router working in active passive mode.How i will be able to create a gre tunnel by enabling HSRP so that when the tunnel in pri...

Hi i have problem with my cisco 1841 my network cannot connect to the internet but my cisco 877 have internet what configuration i need to do in my cisco 1841 so my network can connect to the internet

polivarez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2901 and ARP

Hello, I recently purchased a 2901, I used to run an 1811. I'm trying to figure out if the reason I can't seem to get the ARP configuration working correctly.I register to my Charter Fiber WAN using a static address 24.XXX.XXX.XXX. I have a static po...

ckxen8401 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I may be a million miles off but i'm trying to route all traffic at our spoke sites through to our hub site and subsequently through a firewall etc. so I obviously need the gateway to change when a dmvpn is established. I am considering using pol...