cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello colleagues!  It might be a silly question but I've encountered with  strange behavior. I tested throughput with iperf  over an DMVPN ipsec tunnel and got some counterpart results. For instance, one session tcp test generates throughput no more ...

nec82 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port 1080 open

Hi - I did an nmap from outside my local LAN and noticed that the TCP port 1080 was open to the world..  Should I block access to it from outside?  Just use an access list for it? Thanks!    

Need help with a basic questionBelow is the setupHost1----SW1----R1-----R2----SW2----Host2Questions:1. There is intermittent connectivity between Host1 and Host2.2. Traceroute from Host1 stops at R2.  How do you troubleshoot?Please let me know how to...

Hello. I have a Cisco 4351 router that i configured as an NTP Master, all other routers and switches synchronize to this router. I have configured a Windows server as an NTP Server that synchronizes with Internet time servers, i need the 4351 router ...

We have a 100Mbit over 1Gbit bearer leased line (United Kingdom) terminated into an ADVA FSP 150-GE102 Pro, connected to a Cisco C1117-4P. The only equipment we manage is everything behind the Cisco, including our DrayTek 2927 router which connects i...

davidenco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to NAT single inside IP to multiple outbound IP's based up on the destination subnet. For example : My appserver should be natted to 10.10.1.10 for packets tx/rx toward customer1My appserver should be natted to 10.10.2.10 for packets tx/rx tow...

S Kumar by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing Decision

Hello engineersLook to below exhibition, OSPF,EIGRP,STATIC,RIP imagine any routing protocol is applied on routers for routing.Now i intend to ping interface 10.10.10.10 /8 on R3, My default gateway is R1s interface IP, when packet arrives to R1, R1 f...

Untitled.png
M.Sultan by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5515 with dual ISP providers (Comcast & AT&T) set up. We have made no changes in regard to the Comcast interface nor the AT&T interface for about a year. All of sudden yesterday we were getting intermittent disconnects and reconnects (...