cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,Assistance and input appreciated.I'm using the following command :spanning-tree vlan 1-31,33-4094 priority 8192. This was originally,spanning-tree vlan 1-4094 priority 8192 Yet, my vlan priorities read:Vlan                   Root ID        ...

Hi,I have a question regarding NAT.Is it possible to apply two NAT rules, if yes, will it increase CPU utilization, have you applied in real traffic?My scenario is simple. I have two ISP connections, and I want using nat to route traffic for a partic...

asbesi001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Have been trying to solve this myself for a couple of days but haven't managed to find an answer.  I've done a similar solution before where I put bandwidth inherit on the Dialer interface of the CPE and it inherited the ATM interface speed (t...

(Moved this post from Data Center community to Network Infrastructure community as no reply from DC community after a week.)Hello, OTV expert, Not sure which is better for OTV Join-Interface, loopback or Port-Channel.Would like to hear your thoughts...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I was just going through one of the labs in EIGRP in which I created two static routes both pointing to Null0.However I observed that one of them got advertised and the other didn't.R3#sh run | sec ip rou      ##router on which static ...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I´m studying for my 100.101 CCENT and was thinking... Is Static Routing Table much faster than OSPF? What would be the difference scaled to a big Network? Is it worth trying? Thank youBest regards

ruivo.rui by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys, I am trying to do a "no switchport" on cisco 7609 router but it keeps rejecting the command.lab01(config-if)#no switchport Command rejected: not allowed on this interface. Interface config - sh run int te2/0/1Building configuration...Current...

Hi.  Thanks viewing my post!I'm trying out some QoS configuration for a VDI deployment and have a problem with our 6509 switches not marking the traffic (possibly user error)..As VDI solutions don't seem to have the ability to mark traffic at the ser...

Hi, I issued the command:switch 1 renumber 2The change won't take effect until a reload; wondering if there is a way for me to cancel that operation as I made the change in error.  For that matter, is there a command to show all pending operations th...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!  So, I'm going from a Cisco 891 router to a Cisco 3925 router with a built in T1 card.  The 891 had a switch card so I could use all sorts of Layer 3 switch commands YAY!  But the new 3925 (wholly huge batman) does not.  So, I'm not u...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card