cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I've just constructed a remote DMVPN spoke that has a 300Mbps private point to point circuit back to the data center.  My manager promised an SLA of < 20ms at 50% bandwidth utilization (I think he made that up?!).  I'm trying to sort out the best way...

Hey guys,this question is not really Cisco related but i still would like to ask this as i think this can be very benefical to becoming a better network engineer.Scenario:Let's assume, you have several costumers in the US and they are scattered acros...

Hello.We have a buisses task to make some qos policy in our mpls backborn that consist of Cisco 3845 Version 15.1(1)T. We have six class of traffic + NC:1) - NC2) orange class3) yellow class4) green class5) blue class6) purple class7) best-effort And...

Hi everyone. Ive been working on a bit of a side experiment at home while im studying as im quite keen to study cisco.Ive learnt a little bit of cisco at my collage but my full study on Cisco CCNA doesn’t start for several weeks yet.I'm trying to cre...

Hi all, We have setup the WAN network multihomed with dual ISP. The requirement is that if the primary ISP fail then all the traffic should automatically divert to the secondary ISP. How can we achieve it?  If you know that we can use keepalive then ...

hi all, i have 16 mb internet line from the ISP. i have different VLANs created in the switch 3750-x and default route pointed to cisco 2921 router. i have 2 vlan for guest for that particular subnet i need to allocate only 3mb internet from total 16...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May 13 11:02:14: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet0/10, changed state to downMay 13 11:02:17: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet0/10, changed state to upMay 13 11:02:38: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NO...

hello; Im upgrading my router from 800 series to 2801'the problem is that in the 800 router i got vlans.when im trying to do vlan on 2801 in the config mode im getting a unrecognized command ..plz help  

Dear fellows, Kindly I am facing issue when ruing a 3G SIM card from Etisalat UAE in a Cisco "C819HG-4G-G-K9" the profile is flapping between “ACTIVE” and “INACTIVE” also I am getting below error messages:  Running Config:============= chat-script hs...

Hi,I have two WAN routers, Router A and Router B. But when i tried to use extended ping with tos 184(ef) or 104(af31) to ping from A to B.We can always see drops when the traffic is only around 70-80% of the link bandwidth. (every ping test,, althoug...

Hi,I have a question concerning EIGRP routing on a L3 switch behind a HSRP HA pair of routers which connect to a WAN.HSRP is operating as should be and when R1 fails, or an interface thereon, R2 becomes the active. All good.However there are now two ...