cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,one of our internet facing router(Cisco 7206) is showing processor 87% in our monitoring system while  CPU utilization for five seconds: 2%/1%; one minute: 8%; five minutes: 9%..BGP scanner for five min is 6.23% .sh processes memoryTotal: 45678953...

Hi guys, I am looking for a little direction here. I am trying to setup multiple WAN IP Addresses on my Cisco router which only has 2 interfaces one for WAN one LAN. Im trying to get my DVR's/Servers there own public IP addresses that sit behind the ...

shaank257 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends. Need your help. I have a lot of branches, whitch connects to HQ via IBGP. All traffic goes throught main link. I need to change this traffic flow: 1) In normal (two links work). All vlans work throught main link, but vlan 300 work throu...

HiWe have some new ASR1001-X acting as LNS that have a strange load related PPP disconnect.show vpdn history failure givesUser: user@domain, MID = 57549NAS: lac1, IP address = 78.x.x.x, CLID = 30205Gateway: lns11, IP address = 188.x.x.x, CLID = 54925...

Hi All,I am trying to establish L2TPv3 VLAN-to-VLAN based pseudowire between Cisco NPE-G2 and ASR 9001 routers but could not bring the pseudowire up and end to end reachability.Below are the configuration:ASR:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:LAB-ASR1#sh run l2vpnTue S...

Hi,My SP has an ingress policer specifying 100mbps CIR and 256kbps Bc.When I try to configure a shaper to match this requirement, I cannot specify a Bc value smaller than 400000, as the Tc cannot be less than 4ms. For example,------------------------...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there.I have a customer who has a service from "sharedband" which basically bonds two adsl lines. The DSL lines terminate to two netgear routers that talk to each other using the sharedband service. The two netgears present a single ip address ...

GarySLear by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP and RIB

Hello,Scenario:Two data centers (Data Center A and B) in different states. Company X owns x.x.1.0/24 and x.x.2.0/24 AS:1234Data center A gets the full routing table for ISP1 and advertises x.x.1.0/24 Data center B gets DF only from ISP2 and advertise...

Hi..I need some clarification in ospf. if i run two ospf process id(router ospf 5 & router ospf 10) and advertise different-different nettwork in both ospf process then would there be possibility of exchanging routes from process 5 into 10 or vice ve...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 4500-X running 3.5.2.E that I am configuring for deployment.  I was moving some cables around and got one of the switches int dual-active recover mode.  The prompt is Switch(recovery-mode)>.  I am sure I can simply reload the module,...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card