cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We use an infoblox device as our DHCP server, so in principle all MAC addresses are known on this server. If you want to do authentication based on MAC address, can you speak -one way or the other- with the Infoblox device?

We have 2 4500x switches with Ent Services licences.  The plan is to replace the current core routers with a L3 switched core using the 4500x with VSS.  The core will connect 3 building data closets, a local data center and 18 remote WAN sites.  Engi...

I have a 2811 with 512 of memory installed (two by 256).  The router has been sitting spare for sometime and I know there was once a memory problem with it long ago.  It has two 256M Non ECC DIMMs installed and seems to work fine.  I recently tried t...

Hi I have a Cisco 876 router, I need to connect ethernet WAN link, While configuring IP address am getting below error.yourname(config)#int f0yourname(config-if)#ip addres 172.30.1.0       1.    255.255.255.0% IP addresses may not be configured on L2...

Resolved! Route map no match

Hi,what is the reason for not having any match, in the acl for the route-map?Current configuration : 1731 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname R2!boot-star...

Hi I configured the cisco to get with a static NAT to reach my internal WEB server at adress 10.10.10.231, from outside. It is well configured. I have a registered domain , and pings works allways ,(from outside the lan ) reach the router. The probl...