cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Using ASR1004 for DMVPN hubs, the crypto engine can't keep up with a single spoke router authentication (ISAKMP phase 1). HardwarePID: ASR1004 PID: ASR1000-SIP10 PID: SPA-10X1GE-V2PID: ASR1000-RP1 PID: ASR1000-ESP10DRAM: 4GbImage: asr1000rp1-adventer...

j0hnr1ch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/29361/preferring-mpls-vpn-bgp-path-igp-backupI am having a very similar issue to the one documented above here. In my case, the Primary MPLS (BGP) fails and backup link (EIGRP) takes over. Once the Primary MP...

Hello all, I am trying to apply this extended access-list  to my router to permit the selected ports and deny the rest but my emails are not sending outside, all emails are stuck in the queue. If I remove the access-list, all emails goes freely. What...

Hello everyone!I'm having some concerns regarding to our core switch replacements.We have 2 3550s core switch and 6 2960s/2950s and a couple of dozens servers, NAS drives, etc...The core switches will be replaced with 3750 with ip image license on th...

7layer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I have encountered some weird behaviour in a Cisco router regarding the eigrp redistribution when I have static redistribution and static routes to Null0 at the same time. I will explain: Some days ago I used routes to Null0 in order to adve...

Dears, We are having an issue when we connect to CCTV (located at a remote site with a public ip) from our office network. The issue only happens when the traffic is passing through the Cisco router. If we connect our PC to the service provider modem...

Greetings! I'm attempting to set up a Frame Relay (FR) lab with a few routers, and I'm running into some trouble.  The router I'm using as the FR switch is a 3825, which has two VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 cards installed.  The three other routers are 1841s wit...

I use c1841 with IOS adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T2.bin and try to configure with "no service password-recovery" command but I see only "no service password-encryption" command on the router.    I also check with Cisco Feature Navigator and there is se...

porrameds by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to give my level 1 support staff the ability to shutdown access interfaces but not trunk mode interface or vlan interfaces.can this be done with priviledge commands. This is what i have so farprivilege interface level 7 descprivilege interface...

Hi everyone, We have historically used OSPF to customers (In VRF's), so they can dynamically advertise there LAN subnets back to our PE's  - We have a new customer that is wanting to run BGP to us instead of OSPF. For OSPF, we would do something like...