cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a 2960S stack (2 switches) in a remote DC that is getting very close to hitting vlan limit (255) - Any recommendations on a replacement would be greatly appreciated. Currently using 48 ports (Including 3 SFP ports)...So requirement...

Hi, First of all, sorry for my english. I have been attacked to one of my public ip. I was wondering how to fix it, and I found when I am been attacked, then numer of pps in my interface goes up to 800 kpps. I was searching an I found "storm control"...

Hi,I've configured Flexible Netflow on a Cisco ASR 1000, IOS XE Version 15.3(3)S2 to keep trace of the Source and Destination AS numbers of the traffic going to and coming from the Internet.This is an example of what I get with the command "show flow...

asepiacci by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. i am setting up site to site ipsec tunnel with my client. My client has ASA and i have cisco router. I have done configuration on my side and phase 1 is up but when i ping client end ip, i dont get response even at my end packet are not getting...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe had a problem today, where a user initiated a large download from the internet that consumed most of our 50Mbps internet link. Consequently this affected some of our outbound traffic. What is the best way to restrict these downloads on a Cisco 2...

hilferns by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack of 3702i's. According to spec sheet, they should, like all other APs, blink green when searching for a controller. My 3702's are connected to a 3850, do not find DHCP (switch is not in the network yet) and do not find a controller but ...

We have recently setup new DC's with nexus switches and the existing infrastructure is having cat6500 with OTV (Using ASR  1000) to extend the vlan's to new DC's.We are having issues with ping timeouts and packet losses between nexus 7000 and cisco 6...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card