cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,Can someone please take a look at the attached configuration at let me know why I'm unable to ping ALS1 40.1.1.3 from ALS2, 40.1.1.4?I need a fresh pair of eyes to look at this - going nuts I have attached the configs and topology.Cheer...

Dear Team, I am trying to configure the Get VPN in my routers. My routers are Cisco 2811, with GC5 IOS version and 38xx with T8 series. Does this get VPN technology requires any kind of license, like number of VPN counts, etc...??. My IOS supports g...

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 1841 router I brought home for the weekend to play with from work. I set it up at work just fine with a static ip from my isp. However at home I don't have a static ip. I got it all configured and set interface fastethernet 0/0 as my w...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I observed two cisco 3945 routers lose IOS during password recovery. Router was rebooted, break sequence ctrl-break, then boot(instead of reset) issued. The router booted to its existing configuration or password recovery failed and router was power ...

dimzaaaaa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Could someone confirm if SFP-H10GB-ACU7M and the new SFP-10G-AOC7M cables are compatible with C3KX-NM-10G module for 3750-X switches?Transceiver compatibility matrix http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/co...

hi all. i have 2 ISPs 1st ISP provides Static IP and 2nd ISP provides dynamic IP. i want to setup router as all HTTP, HTTPs, SMTP, POP traffic go though 2nd ISP and remaining traffice go through 1st ISP. if 2nd ISP goes down then HTTP, HTTPs, SMTP, ...

qasimkhans by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning all, I am trying to set up port forwarding for a Webserver we have hosted here on ip: 192.168.0.250 - I have set up access lists, and port forwarding configurations and I can not seem to access the server from outside the network. . I've...

Resolved! BGP Filtering

Is there a way in BGP to use an inbound filter list to select prefixes from only certain ASs but always accept a certain prefix no matter what AS path it has? Scenario:  We have two upstream providers and are accepting only certain AS paths from each...

Hello, This is for home use...I have Time Warner Cable at my house with a Dynamic IP Public Address. I have to implement VRRP into my network so I can have redundant routers incase one fails. I'm not completely sure as how this would work because I d...

odannycx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We plan to use GRE tunnels between CPE (ISR G2 if we stick to Cisco routers) and LNS (ASR1006 - L2TP and GRE aggregation), above PPP.PPP MTU is 1500 bytes, and the GRE tunnel will set its MTU to 1476 bytes.Subscribers link could range from 1M SDSL...

pascalfr0 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes