cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi     I have a PE router and CE router connected point to point. I am running mpls vrf on PE  and BGP between PE and CE. But I am not able to ping LAN ip in CE router from PE sometimes. It may work fine for the whole day and suddenly loose the pingi...

Dear members please see my lab config below, your input would be much appreciated, database-server is moving to amazon and which only accepts connections from HQ, I’ve got users vpn users dialling in HQ (split tunnelling) and I’d like this to stay th...

levan5540 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a case that I had a few ideas in mind, but looking for the best and most efficient solution. Here's the case ;We have 5 Cisco routers (1 central & 4 others connected to it) in 5 different locations which are connected via G.703. Each h...

trt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to implement NATing in 1941/2911 router to send my voice traffic to SIP proxy. So, my service provider suggests me to implement SIP based NATing in my router. My private IP - 192.168.100.23My public IP - 172.25.0.83Traffic type - udpPo...

i have cisco router 1921. i config nat "  ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.2.4 80 a.b.c.d 80 extenable " my site excess outside with url .  but when i access the this site inside with url it con't be access. what is the solution expect entry ...

asimsaeed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please help me i have server Gne8 with Flexible-LOM port to input SFP but i do not have SFP part also do not have fiber network but i hear there is SFP to RG45 , what is SFP best to install in my server to work network i hope to help mt to solve this...

falyusr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under a branch scenario with both MPLS w/ BGP and Gre Tunnels with EIGRP and EIGRP within the branch LAN, how can we influence path selection to prefer the MPLS route, which redistributes all remote networks from BGP->EIGRP which then is propagated d...

cdall1979 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a requirement to "bond" two WAN links to be used as a single pipe by the remote site for improved performance at the site. Current situation:A remote site has two links terminationg on one cisco      2900 router. 1 WAN link to the HQ and an...

in our branch office. we are using cisco 2621 as edge router connected to 10M uplink leased line. and for users using 3560.users always complaing about slow speed while there is no error anywher in the interface.except some drops in input queue.     ...

mahbobsun by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes