cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear experts and friends,I am now 35 years old, and I need some advices for career path.I have been working professionally in the networking field for over 9 years, including 5 years of network deployment Routing, Switching for an ISP and 4 years as ...

I plan to construct 2 routers which connect with IPsec(Internet-VPN).Therefore, I would like to construct a PPPoE server with [Cisco router] and confirm that [Router A] and [Router B] are configured correctly. Network topology like this.[Router A]-[C...

tomo456 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people, Please don't hang me but i am lacking some skills and i would need your help. Router 1 and Router 2 in the main site have this class mapped from a secondary site:D        10.10.24.0/21 [90/54277120] via 10.1.255.10, 2d18h, Tunnel50        ...

Hi,I've recently set up a C887VA-W-E-K9 router to connect to Vodafone fibre 80/20.  It's my first time setting up a xDSL circuit from scratch on these routers so I don't know if the config is 100% right - but it is working anyway (much to my delight)...

Is QinQ feature supported on C5800 platform? I was checking the documentation and wasn't able to find configuration examples and in the configuration guides.My versions are: 8500L-8S4X, OS version 17.06.03a and C8500-12X, OS version: 17.06.03

SMD28316 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Am trying to downgrade the ASR 920 IOS from 16.12.04 to 16.09.07. I just removed the 16.12.04 from boot and added only 16.09.07 and reloaded the router. But for some reason the 16.09.07 is not been found during the reload (this IOS is in flash...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dears,We have remote branch connected to HQ via MPLS and IPSEC-GRE tunnel is configured on cisco routers on both ends. Both branches have separate DIAS internet links. Now I am looking to let one vlan subnet from HQ to use internet from remote bra...

Resolved! Configure NAT/PAT

I have a problem. I want to apply nat/pat (it is a requirement) so that my PC's can ping to the address 64.100.100.10 (in the green part) and that from the yellow part my PC can also ping to the address 64.100.100.10. The routing protocol that i alr...

TS40 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using cisco Nexus9000 C9508 with 4 interfaces in lag each of 25G.When traffic is going on, observed one of the interface going DOWN ending in Suspended mode. Observed Input discards on the interfaces.Suddenly interface is going down and below...

Is there documentation at what point the configuration disappears when a PRI T1 card has loss of connectivity to the PSTN service provider?I had the PRI-Group go missing from the controller t1 config and the interface serial.I am wondering if someone...

IP_Cartel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP met vlan's

I configured dhcp on my router and assigned my vlan the appropriate vlan's. I have also configured etherchannel. However, it fails to get dhcp on the PCs. It's about the LAN in the green section

TS40 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have a site with BGP to 2 providers from our AS for the Internet connection.At the moment, we have no attributes set on the inbound traffic from the internet, we will be upgrading one of the links to 10G and we only want traffic to route in ...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card