cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , Please let me know if EEM ( Embedded Event Manager ) script support on ASR1002 platform , if yes which OS release will support this feature . Want to use EEM to tshoot intermittent high cpu on ASR1002 .any suporting document to implement eem and...

I'm looking to set up port forwarding to forward incoming traffic to different internal machines depending on its source IP address. Unfortunately the ports that will be used are not static and therefore it cannot be port based. Is this possible? The...

I am simulating a Campus Area Network (with minumum of 30 routers) using packet tracer version 6 and I want to capture the packets on wireshark. HOW CAN I GET IT DONE. If now how can I analyze using tracer itself. THANKS

Hi,I found the following output from my interface showing high MTU values & RX/TX values causing high latency :Tunnel1190 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is Tunnel  Description: "ABC"  Internet address is 1.1.1.1/29  MTU 17886 bytes, BW 100 Kbit...

I installed a new IOS load on my 2951 and but it failed to boot with the following error.IOS Image Load Test___________________Unsigned Image Found, bailing outSignature DID NOT VERIFYboot: cannot load "flash0:"  Is there something wrong with c2951...

Hi 1) wrt ospf default information originate command can we configure the 'default information originate' command in only one router in a ospf area/process where in we have defined default route or in multiple routers.2) default in...

Hi,I have router and one of its interface configured with live IP.I want to stop the PING from internet side ie.that no body can ping my live IP.Where as my internal users can ping websites like google.com etc.Please help me out how i do this.

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I'm seeing that my edge routers are terminating remote ssh sessions coming from overseas.  There's internal talk of an IPS system this year but no movement (quotes, POs).  What are some of the things you're doing for edge ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router at a datacenter, we will call MAIN-ROUTER, which is advertising default routes over BGP to remote sites, for which we will only concentrate on one and call REMOTE-ROUTER. Directly connected to the MAIN-ROUTER is an ASA firewall called...

Hello, I have read on several pages that the 3750 x (WS-C3750X-48) has a 64 Gbps backplane and about 101 Mpps throughput. I'm looking to clairfy that the 64 Gbps is on a single standalone switch, not stacked to equal 64 Gbps. I looks like the switch ...

Spagsterj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to extend the LAN on the 892 to the Catalyst switch via the fiber sfp modules in each unit.  I enabled the GigabitEthernet0 port on the 892 and set the medi-type to sfp.  What do I need to do to make that port part of the inside network?...

jeff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I got my hands on a Cisco 887VAG router with the intention to set up the router in a routed mode "will be coonected to private boardband network" with 3G backup which will use a VPN tunnel. i have looked all over the web and come up with the f...

Routers 1 - 8 are running IS-IS and they are tag-switching. I can reach all routers loopbacks within the core network.Now I am peering eBGP with R4 and R7 and I have R4 and R7 peering iBGP. Now from R4 and R7 I can see routes from ...