Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IBgp issue

AS 2 Ibpg  configured with ospf, on Router 3 and Router 5 both ebgp routes appear in route table, but on R4 and R6 there is no Ebgp routes.Goal is need to ping from R1 to R2 loop back address.R5R5#sh ip bgp  BGP table version is 6, local router ID is...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I currently have two issues, both of which a related to router generated traffic.My understanding is that CBAC should not have a problem with this as long as the "router-traffic" keyword is used?First problem is NTP won't synchronise and the s...

Hello,I have this situation now: in point A, I have UC 560, switch 3560 v2 PoE 48, 2 Cisco Ip phones ; in point B, I have switch 3560 v2 PoE 48, 2 Cisco Ip phones. All equipment is configured and functional; the switches are connected through straigh...

Hi,I have Cisco 2911 router with security license and would like to allow or block particular domains (like Facebook) for some users. Is it possible to authenticate users from Active Directory somehow and create firewall rules which will block traffi...

Hi,I have a scenario for Policy based routing and I would like to have a opinion how the traffic should flow.PBR is active on the LAN and is filtering traffic with the help of route-map which refers to a ACL. (standard configuration)The route-map has...

Hi,We got a Nexus 7010 wich software version below  BIOS:      version 3.22.0  kickstart: version 5.1(1)  system:    version 5.1(1)  kickstart image file is: bootflash:///n7000-s1-kickstart.5.1.1.bin  system image file is:    bootflash:///n7000-s1-d...

Hello All, I do really need a help on understanding some points on QOS. Given the below configuration---------R1#sh run policy-map COS-OUT-SHAPED-Gi0/0.15Building configuration...Current configuration : 124 bytes!policy-map COS-OUT-SHAPED-Gi0/0.15cla...

ahmed.negm by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7206 VXR at Home

Hello Everyone!I just spent the last several hours trying to figure this one out yet the answer elludes me. I bought a cisco 7206 VXR off of ebay and am trying to set it up to replace my standard linksys router at home. The 7206 is connected via ethe...

Resolved! IOS NAT Overload

Dears,please find the attached topology.When i confgure a nat overload for my internal subnet to go through the ADSL i am not able to ping leased line next-hop which is conencted to my internet router, when i remove the command  ip nat inside source ...

Need to Understand Difference between Channelized T1 and clear channel T1.We are trying to bring up a circuit, we have 8 port channelized t1 card (SPA-8XCHT1/E1) installed on ASR 1006.  We check the physical circuit by loop testing and everything see...

Hi All,I am having issues getting to the internet from the PC. It's currently connected to the cisco 877w via FE0.The PC is able to grab the correct IP address. Even when I input the dns [8.8.8.8], I am still not able to access the internet.Attached ...