cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to allow internal hosts that do not have a public static IP to be able to communicate with internet hosts, ie download software from the InternetMy public address range is 122.252.14.240/28My internal IP address range is 192.168.100.0/24The AS...

moored by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During my rack rental, INE devices were not responding. So I asked for a help in the beginning. 3 Min before the rack rental expires, I was told "WITH ONLY THREE MINUTES REMAINING IN YOUR SESSION? NO." If the customer ask "can you help me?" are you s...

Our IP WAN uses Telstras IPWAN MPLS network, We have a server that we set the DSCP markings to AF31( precedence flash)now all the packets leaving the head end are correctly marked, but when they arrive at the branch about 25% of th...

Hello folks, attached is a diagram and configuration for R1 and R2.My goal is to setup a basic tunnel between two routers (R1 and R2). It is connected via frame-relay. I can fully ping physical WAN interfaces R1 - R2 (vice and versa).I created static...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have a qustion for all of you one IP SLA Tracking.  I have been trying to figure this one out for a couple of days and it's bugging me.  I am trying to do a simple failover between ISP 1 and ISP 2.  Issue is they are not on the same r...

bolds04 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting a 30MB ethernet handoff from our ISP and I want to rate limit a sub-interface (VLAN 100)  to 10M of it so that the group of people in that VLAN 100 do not suck up all 30MB with their downloads.  Would this be what I need to put?interface Giga...

R1-----R2====R3------R4The 4 of them are running OSPF in one area. Between R2 and R3, I configured two simple GRE tunnels. I want to user’s traffic from R1 to R4 to use the two tunnels via OSPF load balancing. What is the best way to do that? I mean ...

hanwucisco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO881W-GN-E-K9 vs. C881W-GN-E-K9Does anybody know what's the difference between these routers?For example, the CISCO881G-K9 has a 3.5G ExpressCard Modem and the C881G has an embedded one with GPS and 3.7G in most versions. The C881G is, for all I ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card