cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am confused please clear my doubts.Eigrp is running in my network and if I have 3 destination network 192.168.0.0/24, 172.16.1.0/24 and 10.1.1.0/24 and for all these three destinations 4 best routes are installed in the routing table. Now I want...

HelloI would be grateful if someone can advice me on this:I have a WAN link with capacity of 2560Kbps. I was looking at Solarwinds for the interface and see that the interface is capped at 2Mbps. While checking through the interface I see that the Se...

Hi Experts,I hope this is the right place to ask, but here goes.What is the cost of 100 Mbps MPLS link in New Jersey and New York Area?If you know a provider that's very affordable and reliable would like to hear your recommendation.Thank you.Regards...

Hi,on our router two IP addresess are configured as mentioned below and we are not able to configure the TACACS server due to source address issue where we can only configure source interface which is taking source IP address 192.168.11.25. Please le...

Hello...I have been given a new project at work, to configure a 881W for wireless capebilities. So far on this guy I have figured out how to get it to work using local database for the users to authenticate against, but our goal is to authenticate ag...

krock1983 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I am trying to configure PPPoE over modem ADSL "brdige mode" on UC560 and  the PPPoE session is coming up and all thing are fine and the client have no trouble, after two month i do a shut and no shut on the dialer , and i lost the pppoe sessio...

I'm trying to configure a couple of routers for HSRP functionality and this is all new to me. I has the chance to look at a config for the other router on the HRSP "cluster" or however you wanto to call it. I'm not entirely sure that the config is ok...

imunoze00 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes