cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,this 877 is configured like this: Current configuration : 1953 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Vitamine-ADSL-VoIP!boot-start-markerboot-...

Hi All,I have an issue with a design in our network. Any input will be much appriciated.The design : Site S and Site B is connected via L3 VPN provided by ISP. The integration is by BGP and the ISP has provide us with our own Private AS number.Site A...

Can QinQ packets be passed through a 2960 switch using VLAN trunks?I am receiving QinQ packets from a service provider on a trunk into a 2960 switch which then connects to an ME3600 via another trunk port which is configured with service instances fo...

Hi,I have a router 2600 in my branch.Today i configured the ACL on its internal interface that users cannot acccess internet.After configuring the ACL users cannot getting the IP address from DHCP which is configured on router.Below is my ACL. Please...

Hi ExpertI facing log file form cisco switch like this PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: channel-misconfig error detected on GiX/X, putting GiX/X in err-disable stateI've verify all config are match correctly. if I want to bypass checking what difference between com...

Hi, I am trying to set the tx-ring-limit on fastethernet0 interface to 2 but it defaults to 16.I am configuring QOS for voice, I done tx-ring-limit tuning before on atm interfaces without any problems usually set to to 2 or 3.Cisco reference https://...

bwilks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Just a quick one, i've 380 CRC errors incremented on the interface between me and the ISP (in a period of 3hours)Last clearing of "show interface" counters 03:18:41  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0  Queu...

fadyawad1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!I have a Cisco SOHO 97.Here is my scenario:LAN Network is: 10.0.0.0/24Default route: 0.0.0.0I need help to configure the DIALER1 port to connect to my provider:To connect to my provider the username is: cotelThe password is: cotel.I want the...

Resolved! Cisco 871 Help

I have an issue with a Cisco 871. I have a dsl modem in Bridging mode connect to provide connectivity thru the WAN port to the 871, and then have a VPN tunnel back to my network. When the provider internet goes down, and comes back up, the public sid...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card