Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASBR

Hello people,I have a doubt regarding the definition of an ASBR.By Cisco, an ASBR information rotedor and the one that has an interface in area 0 and another one in any area injecting routes in different routing protocols OSPF domain, but I have a se...

Hi,i'm not so familiar with dynamic routing and ospf.I have two IPVPN Cisco routers, those routers have tunnels to many remote sites.the main routers have ospf enabled.they have ospf area via each remote site. the routers work in active/active mode.t...

tigerxxx1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have created a simple topology in GNS3.  ( Please refer attached config and topology )EBGP between R1 and R2 ,  R1 and R3.Routes are NOT advertised to R3 and R2 from R1 ,which are learnt from R2 and 3.R1 AS number is 65000R2 and R3 AS number...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two ASR 1001s.  They both run HSRP.  Recently I have had to take one router and configure it as a subinterface and bind another ip address to it.  As a result of testing HSRP fail over I noticed that the secondary did not take over.  Eve...

Hello,I've configured several routers for authenticated EIGRP using a key chain. I've configured each key for ~6 months of validity:R1# show key chain Key-chain EIGRP-Key-Chain:Key 1 -- text "key1"   accept lifetime (00:00:00 EDT Oct 1 2013) - (23:59...

Rob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We installed 2 WAP551/561 in a doctor's office and did not set up a guest account for patients. We want to disable the SSID broadcast. The WAP551/561 User Guide says "Specify whether to allow the WAP device to broadcast the SSID in its beacon frames....

carrie001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a device with embedded Microchip Technology, Inc. ethernet network hardware.  When the device issues a DHCP request my CISCO 1921 router shows this binding:10.6.18.64          0004.a3b7.8c49          Nov 25 2013 06:50 PM    AutomaticSo I clear...

Pderby by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2951 Router with image  "c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M3.bin". Surprisingly, it does not recognise nor does it accept VWIC2-2MFT-G703 Cards. I have also tried it with HWIC cards but the same problem.In the process o...

sly007 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI am having issues with OSPF with VRF and would be grateful to have some insight as to where I am going wrong.This is setup I have created CE1 ---- PE ---- CE2The configurations are as follows:CE1-------!interface Loopback0 ip address 1.1.1....

Been few years outside the routing /switching world...is there any config out there that supports NO nat  between 2 IPSeC IOS endpoints...ie  traffic goes untranslated  from one side LAn to other ...if we avoid NAT statements ...will this be enough j...

mag2suban by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes