cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,Just looking for some recommendations / best practices from experienced ONS 15454 engineers for the following questions.Scenario:There are 2 sites located 130 km away from one to the other and we want to provide a wan connectivity via ONS ...

jbnair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very simple scenario with Cisco 3945 running IOS c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-3.M.bin with two interfaces g0/0 (external) and g0/1 (internal).I setup NAT on the router as follows:ip cefinterface g0/0  ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.252  ip n...

I am trying to find a good way to one-to-one NAT certain private addresses that are already permitted in a  overload from the same pool used by PAT.e.g. access-list 5 permit 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255!route-map Map-5 match ip address 5!ip nat pool pool-5 1.1...

Hi,We have 3 routers connecting the office - servers - dr in a triangle, all running eigrp to advertised connected networks...see attached pictureThe problem is when the link between the office and the server farm fails traffic should go through dr a...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card