cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all im trying to tag an EIGRP route thats incoming - but for some reason i cant get it to tag - i must be missing somthing :  router eigrp BALLS!address-family ipv4 unicast autonomous-system 10!topology basedistribute-list route-map nut inexit-af-...

Hello guys. I have create a topology on GNS3 and i have a problem, i cant ping my switces from end devices. All the network decives is assigned to the 150 vlan, i have enable ROS on the router for all the vlans. I can ping the switch (192.168.150.7) ...

Hi,I am facing an issue with my LAN, I have a router Cisco 1921 and behind a switch Catalyst 1000, on one of the ports of the switch I have a little server with proxmox on it for virtualization, I would like to access it from anywhere in the internet...

Hello, I'm in CALO San Jose Lab...attempting to bring up GLC-2BX-D transceivers btb on a WS-X4640-CSFP-E card with a C4506-E chassis. I'm also using a WS-X45-SUPL-E Sup card on that chassis.How do you configure these transceivers on th ports? I'm al...

musisrae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, Hope someone can help me out here...  So far I don't see any mentioning of Security license (as in the ISR4K) being mentioned in the Catalyst C8200 documents.  Only hsec is being mentioned. Is the security license not applicable on the C820...

Can anyone advise how to best troubleshoot slow dns issues? Are there any helpful tools? When slow dns occurs the problem is sometimes very elusive and not obvious and may take hours before you finally realize the cause.

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have router 2921 with 3 layer 3 interfaces i need to configure one of them as access interface encapsulation in bidirectional (not subinterface solutions)

I am facing issue downloading Cisco router 3900 series IOS, I click on download and it send me to another webpage, it keeps redirecting me in a loop and I get stuck there, if anyone knows why is this happening, Thank you!

yasser38 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes