cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm new to the vss world and  I'm reading that a mec can be either a layer 2 or layer 3 type link.  Is that true?  Is one better than the other? And does anybody know of any documents that would discuss the pro's and con's?thanks

Hi All,We have a small setup with Cisco router, switch and some IP Phones.I was wondering if we are able to create a NAT rule so that we can access the GUI of the IP phones from the remote network.Please advise.Much appreciate your help.Thanks,

I am implementing a new mpls network that has an existing mpls network running bgp.  So I have the new setup with a new BGP AS # and I have routing working on this AS.  What I need to do is take those routes and redistribute them into the existing BG...

Hello Guys,I have a doubt regarding static routes with nex-hop appointed, the name given in the route serves as a reference for other routing instances or simply serves to describe the nex-hop?Sample: ip route 20.0.0.0 255.255.255.252  10.0.0.1  name...

We have a requirement to shape down to 10 Mbps from our service provider.I am trying to apply shaping within a QoS policy on Cat 6506 (our edge device).  I already created the class-map, policy-map and applied the service-policy to the interfaces.  W...

dmethodmn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, can someone please tell me if i am correct with this question? have an exam tomorrow and not sure if I am getting VLSM questions correct or notcheers red = my answers

I have a question about best practice for bridging or connecting a private IP space to a public space.  I have a phone system with an ELAN and TLAN,  support want to monitor PBX?  Should I NAT or PAT or just install another interfa...

im not very familiar with routers/switch .. so need basic help.i have a cisco 1800 router that i need to connect to calbe modem that is running in bridge mode.all i was given by isp is ip address. gateway / maskcan i connect the 1800 directly to the ...

rnbhatija by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was hoping I might get some guidance on Router sizing.We are looking for a Router(s) that can handle up to 3Gbs of internet traffic.(3 ISPs, 1Gbps connections (all ethernet) to each (we have much lower commits on these circuits but want to bu...

Ryan17 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes