cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have recently purchased a secondhand HWIC-3G-GSM card. I have tried it in multiple 3845 and 2801 routers all running the correct versions of IOS. Everytime the router boots up I get the following error messages:*Sep  4 10:33:56.935: FPGA core lo...

andharri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup aaa on my Cisco 3800 to an IAS Radius 2003 Server. Everything works but I want to configure the IAS to hand the privileges for the user logging in. Any ideas on how to do this?

Hello..I have CE router which have two internet links provided by single ISP. We are running BGP making one link primary and another backup using BGP weight attributes. Now i want a public IP addess(A.A.A.A) of another location should receive through...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I think I have a simple question. My router is basicly use to establish VPN with remote router. So, I have these line:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.131.56.1Also, for the users, the default gateway is this router. (10.131.56.4, the hub VPN)I'm us...

Ok I am doing something really dumb and I should be able to see it.  But been working on this for 4 days now and I just give up More or less this is the running-config.   What I need is VLAN 1 to be 192.168.0.0 network and the Wireless to conenct to ...

jowen3400 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGPv6

Greetings,I have weird problem for me, which could be very simple for somebody else. I'm not new with IPv6, however I am quite new with BGP.Here is the scenario:I establish IPv6 bgp neighbor, see all the routes, can ping IPv6 internet all from the ro...

I am looking to put together a home lab to study for the CCNP R&S exam.  I would like to hear your suggestions for which routers and switches I should have in my home lab.  If you will, I would like two recomendations, 1 bare bones kit and 1 ultimate...

Hello all,I have a customer who is requesting to set up an IPSec tunnel. What is the difference between a Site-to-Site VPN tunnel and an IPSec tunnel? The reason I'm asking is because I requested crypto info (hash, auth, encryption, lifetime, and gro...

HI,What could be the cause of a serial port showing UP UP in sh int se0/0/0 output, but even we could not able to ping the local IP of serial0/0/0 interface.and please clarify when we use HDLC and PP encapsulation, in HDLC we can ping local ip of an ...

Dear's Attached is the drawing.I am facing a problem in multicast on Distributon A switch which is not joining any multicast group. Distribution B is working fine towards the core and downstream towards the access and the access switch below is trans...

Hi there,i am using a service that requires certiain ports to be open for more then one client. untill now I have just had one client that needed the sevice and used ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.3.204 53 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 53  fo...

hello everyone,Well i am having problem configuring ipsec VPN and getting this error.Plz help and let me know how i can resolve this issue and configure ipsec vpn on my cisco 2801 router.wait for reply-----------------------------------------------IN...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes