Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone,I've configured a router to prioritize among its three paths to the 150.1.1.0/24 network.  I can see that the topology table reflects the proper metrics after the changes were made.  However, only two routes are selected.  Initially afte...

Setting up an external location up for dual WAM with a change to the primary ISP. Currently all PCs have a 13.1 address with DnS as 192.168.11.18 or 192.168.11.19.... this is the internal IP for DNS.... placed one Zero client in new ISP modem and it ...

I have an internet connection with a block of 5 static IPs.I have a ASA5505 connected direct to the modem.  I assigned the first usable to my WAN port, the other 4 I use to NAT/PAT traffic to inside services (email, RDP, etc.).  I have typicall nat a...

nickwenos by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a situation that i need to set up Multihomed BGP with private AS nunmber. We have purchased already public Ip range that we will use on our servers that need access to internet. But we are not willing to buy AS number at this moment. Subjec...

Hello,we are testing an ASR1002-X which acts as LNS for L2TP tunnels. - All tunnels are UP (sh vpdn all return list of tunnels)- VirtualAccess interfaces are UP- C routes are added in routing tablebut ping remote IPs  don't work !!!Here technical inf...

Hello,I have a config on a new customers device on a sub rate DS3 ( 30mb Fractional DS3 ) as follows: ( Both commands are applied )interface Serial 2/0    bandwith 43008    dsu bandwidth 30100What I am trying to figure out is two fold:1.  My understa...

Hello,I want to connect my Cisco 1905 router to a DSL modem (modem in fully bridged mode) and configure PPPoE to get the IP parameters from ISP. Currently we are using a Linksys home router as the internet gateway. Below can see the screenshot of PP...

Hi,I want to downgrade a switch 3750E (WS-C3750E-48TD) with IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-1.SE2.bin to c3750e-ipbasek9-mz.122-53.SE.bin for this integration to the stack.The IOS was uncompressed and, after, block at the instalation :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...

Hi allWe have a central HQ with multiple worldwide sitesWe are thinking of having all the internet traffic come back through the WAN and out of the HQ internet rather than each site have its own internet pipe.what are peoples general thoughts on this...

Hi Team,Need to do policy based routing on l3 switch for smtp traffic .Require config help.AS per diagram L3 switch is connected to ASA firewall and Router.on l3 switch there are many SVI and there is default route to asacurrently entire traffic is g...

Does Cisco have an equivilant to the Cradlepoint unit below?It's used as a mobile 3G/4G broadband router for mobile vehicle networks.Would an 880G be a vialbe alternatie?Cradlepoint COR IBR600LEhttp://www.cradlepoint.com/products/machine-to-machine-r...

algoh by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the attached config. One correction on the diagram. What labelled as CISCO 2950 is actually a Firewall.Ping from the Cisco 3560 to all the servers was successful. However, ping from the NMS server to the servers are not. Ping from the NMS s...

Hi all,i have a crazy situation. i have a gateway router going to the internet....using public IP addresses on both interfaces. starting on monday, traffic would suddenly stop flowing from the inside of the network going out, though i can still ping ...