cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Am trying to find out what is the suitable SPA for ASR1000 routers to connect ATM DS3 through the local telco. Currently this is connected to a NM-ATM-DS3 module on a C3845 router. The reason for asking is we need to upgrade the WAN router to ASR1...

hsbcadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Below is the Qos config from one of the router. We are facing issues in 2 projects Avaya phones explaining below.Every day at 6:45 to 7 pm all phones go in hang state & after resting the phones it started working fine, these phones are registe...

ccie.7861 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been getting software crashes on my Cisco 2900 router.  Result of Cisco TAC was the following:thank you so much for the pre-attached file, I have done tracebacks decode and ended up with the following bug :CSCub06131<>Crash seen at proce...

Hi,how many ppp session can be negotiated per second by a C7206VXR G2 router ?The router is connected with e 1 GE connection to the backbone and is running IOS c7200p-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T4One ospf process, one IPSec tunnel, one l2tp tunnel and...

mschamba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,To no avail I have been searching and finding partial information on what is needed to use a Cisco 7606 as a BRAS for PPPoE concentration and wanted to get some expert opinion on what is needed to support PPPoE on my router, so in following ...

armendz01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP BFD for BGP

Hello all,I was wondering if BFD for BGP would detect routing failures in the ISPs network and will allow for failover in the event that an ISP has a failure on their network?  We have 2 connections to the same ISP and am looking for a way to impleme...

Hello,I have an odd problem with an ASR1001 and a 3560G.  The ASR is for some reason reporting that there is a duplicate ip address on the link between the 3560G and the ASRASR#show ip arpProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   I...

Hi,Apologies as I am not sure this is the correct place to post this question,We have 2 office locations , One has two Cat 650x's and the other two Nexus 5k's, each device is connected via a seperate carriersSite A                 ...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curently trying to configure multicast across a T1 WAN link.  One end has a Cisco 1760 modular router with the following partial output from show version command:ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(4r)XL, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)ro-cos-01-01 uptim...

sccadmin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card