cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use the mgmt port when in rommon mode? I use the Mgmt port when IOS is loaded and it works fine. I reboot the router, issue a break to put it in rommon and have set some variables but my Mgmt port never has link and I cannot ping it...

Dears guys,I'm currently having some problem while trying to correctly setup my Cisco887VA modem.First of all I usually use netfilter with all NAT, etc ... features, but I'm quite a noob in cisco and I want to learn more.The problem is that I want to...

Hello all,I would like to know how to calculate the link cost for EIGRP, I understand that the FD of the path to a network is calculated in some way through EIGRP metric. In a senerio (Refer to Image Attached) where the R1 is conneting to network and...

Ahmed3415 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having a problem with my failover design.  I have a remote site with an MPLS connection with BGP between the PE and CE routers.  On the remote site I am running HSRP between the two routers, however there is no direct connection be...

Hi,I have a module of HWIC-4ESW installed into Cisco 2811 router where 3 WAN link is terminited. Suddently WAN links stopped working from last night. I have performed shutdown and no shutdown in the interface but still the the WAN link was not workin...

rumi_2k by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having one question regarding conditional default route advertisement in rip.    My SETUP=============    10.10.10.0/24     20.20.20.0/24R1----------------------R-----------------------R2Router R routing tableC 10.10.10.0/24        0.0.0.0      ...

Hi,I am running ospf in hub and spoke scenario all frame maps are active and can ping each other, now problem is can’t see any ospf neighbor relations with other routers all three routers are in same subnet and in same area and also checked the hello...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI have internet router (IR-1) connected to Core switch and three ISPs this router is very old, my plan is bring new internet router (IR-2) and do following steps for shifting the traffic :1.       Enable IBGP between IR-1 and IR-2.2.       Sh...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,reading CCO documentation for OER it is not so clear to me the difference between backoff timer (3 values used for dampening) anf holddown timerBTW which are the triggers for OER to evaluate the MTCs and in turn move them to another exit link (if ...

HiCan you help?I am trying to find on Cisco's web site the specification of their power cables for the ASR1002.  I am particularly interested in the NEMA specification for  the US power cable CAB-AC-RA .Phil

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes